EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

accounting in gst

Page no : 2

kaushal laturiya (article ) (262 Points)
Replied 17 September 2017

I check dorm gstr 4 for composition scheme. my requirements is how to maintain account for purchase and sale. juat pass accounting entry or maintain product wise details.
by purchase 100
by cgst 6
by sgst 6
to party 112

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128085 Points)

Originally posted by : kaushal laturiya
I check dorm gstr 4 for composition scheme. my requirements is how to maintain account for purchase and sale. juat pass accounting entry or maintain product wise details. by purchase 100by cgst 6by sgst 6 to party 112

I replied this one....

Yes. Your purchase entry is correct. You can follow the way then you can get your exact goods value and Tax value.
But, Composition dealer can't get ITC. So, You can create JV and transfer the tax value to items value...

Also you can prepare Sales as
To Sales A/c - XXXX
By Party A/c - XXXX. Don't be show Taxes values by Composition Scheme....

or 

What you want exactly...

prasad (EMPLOYEES) (315 Points)

if retailer sells recharge coupons to local shopkeeper how should it be treated in gst..is he liable to get gst registration..and how to treat gst tax on sale...

if retailer sells recharge coupons to local shopkeeper how should it be treated in gst..is he liable to get gst registration..and how to treat gst tax on sale...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: