About dowry pls give ur valuable feed back

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)

20 July 2012  

Hi friends how r u? Good Morning...i hope all you are opposite to dowry system.....

But My openion is "We should not expect dowry from bride but if they give we don't refuse"

many people think that Dowry system is an evil custom.... But in every thing Indian culture giving us only benifits not troubles 

Why Our Fore fathers create a Dowry System?

It Doesn't mean buying the Bride-groom... 

It is to support the for financially.... for Buying household items, and maintain their family without depend on any one the life before marriage and after marriage is entirely different.

before marriage what ever we do no one will question.... But after marriage it is entirely different...  i.e., a person always liable for our Desicions and activities.. who is our life partner

So we should have some money for maintaining this for some days...  every person have some dreams after marriage ... Like to go movies in  and go to resaurent, parks, tours... for all these this we should need some money..

A rich person can Overcome this.. but an Ordinary Middle class man?

You know there are 2 girls Who always searve us, help us in working, love us, and take care About us... they are 

1.sister 

2. Daughter

in our Indian Families  many people do partiality on their son and Daughter..... They give more work to their daughter nd less work to Son..

Brother will study higher study than sister...

Always Our girls get less benifits... Even they are not getting Share of their father's Assets

for example if father is Doing  a Good Profitable Business then he will always give importance to his son on the business not Daughter?

After marriage a girl can't asks her father or brother even One rupee..

So we shold take care about Our sisters nad Daughters ...

One more thing... If we maintain a girl friend she always asks us for shopping movies etc...but they may cheat or continue... Our sister will always with us but She never demand for any thing related to money..In aemergency only she ask us for neccesities and not for luxury.. Here am not commenting on any one telling about the value of Relation

i want to say many more things but on typing  I forget many things..

Stricktly speaking.... I m not encouraging a person who expect Dowry from his wife... nd their family.. we must punish that stupids...

What I mean is we must save some thing for our Near nd dear women......

Because every woman alwyas expect some thing from their Mother's family...

She may have  Golden& Diamond jewellery  but If u give a  small Silver Ring she always keep that ring for her life long....

So Donn't think that Why Shold I give dowry?

why i give money Freely to my son-in-law or my sister?

dont think like that ok...

If u really wants her Happy... Because in our entire life we do marriage only one time

If you have a chance ....make some savings for your sister and daughter from now... you will feel more happy when you seeing the smile and happyness or ur daughter or sister's face.... 

thank you