Easy Office
LCI Learning

abcde

Page no : 2

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

Hi shinoj , I do not understand why are u comparing WORTH of SRK with YEARLY income of EY and Delloits.  CA is most powerful brand in India and I can also prove this

If Mr.Amarjit chopra says that short term capital gains should be taxed @ 30% then full stock market will crash and will result in a loss of Billions of rupees thousands times more than worth of your SRK.

If SRK says something related to this or anyother thing it will only be taken as joke . Now u decide.

Replied 17 June 2010

Replied 17 June 2010

Mr Deepak Parekh(HDFC Chairman) , CHanda kocchar(ICICI bank chairman), Rakesh Jhunjhunwala(rareing bull) , Nilesh shah  and many more CAs are very prominent part of OUR ECONOMY.  Shinoj come out of your filmy world to ECONOMICAL world then u will also find ca who are more than 1000crores + worth........minus fame because our job is not to entertain people like jokers or actors but to help them financially. SRK only pays tax, but its we the CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS who helps corporates,individuals by computing there tax.......DT as well as IDT are significant part of our GDP(its assumed u must be knowing it) ..........so we are also active socially minus fame.

A learner (Corporate Accounts ) (345 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

"Complete Bullsh*t"

And i Mean it.....

How you people can be so idle on this informative forum to share and discuss stuff like this..

I agree that its a personal choice what you want to share here...the bigger question is " SENSIBLE CHOICE"

Is it  sensible or making sense whatever written above...today its SRK, tomorrow you guys will start pulling leg of any other person...

Be mature... :)

Please take it as constructive criticism...instead of taking it "as comment on you"..and then probably you will start counting my salary, qualification, will compare it with bar tender or probably with a sweeper to show what a chartered earns or not..

Lesson is simple...Be sensible---discuss sensible---please

1 Like

Replied 17 June 2010

Dear just update ur knowledge FM always consults CA,ICWA,CS as well as IRS officals before making budget. Suggestion of our President(Chopraji) falls on years of MoF. I have no knowledge that when did ur srk,amitab bachan , amir khan or any one of stars suggesting our FM for finance.

Replied 17 June 2010

1 Like

A learner (Corporate Accounts ) (345 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

@ Shinoj...

Nice dude..good to know about your GK ..its impressive .. keep it up.

Only humble request is to to avoid sarcasm " Angoor Khatte hai"..

.......i mean a single like srk can reach such power position....so faith on oneself is important..

APPRECIABLE.. :)

Regards,

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

isn't it better to compare revenue of E&Y & Deloitte with REVENUES of SRK, rather than his estate

SIVASIVA (FCA, Future CA) (4935 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

As rightly posted by our members, 

Those big fours provide Jobs for Thousands and Thousands of students.  They produce valuable Chartered Accountants, who inturn go to practice and produce further.

There are LOT OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY involved.

If you compare this with any cine actor, then we will be 10 times .................

Sivanesh Rajendran (Articled Assistant) (49 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

These Big Fours are Big Cheaters Cocks, Circumventing very Indian Law they can. They are suppressing and opressing the SME CAs to the core. But what to do the Council and the government is in their side.

Suvarna Goel (-) (351 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

SRK or Mr. Bachchan can hire thousands of CAs for thr work.

doesnt that show who is bigger?

Indian CAs constitute a Community. and SRK/Bachchan are Individuals. the mere fact that we are comparing a community of 1.5 lac members with Individuals...

Out of 1.5 Lac Indian CAs, perhaps <=500 are famous. while SRK/ Bachchan are known (and worshipped to an extent) all over the Globe.

Dear all, we are professionals (we help our clients, we get paid). they are celebrities (bring joys to many ppl in the world; thr name is enough to make ppl smile) . thr CANNOT be COMPARISON.

1 Like

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

rightly said by sunny mehta. dont post this kind of stuff. its we who make them what they are 2day. 

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

Originally posted by : Suvarna Goel

SRK or Mr. Bachchan can hire thousands of CAs for thr work.

Indian CAs constitute a Community. and SRK/Bachchan are Individuals. the mere fact that we are comparing a community of 1.5 lac members with Individuals...

Out of 1.5 Lac Indian CAs, perhaps <=500 are famous. while SRK/ Bachchan are known (and worshipped to an extent) all over the Globe.

Dear all, we are professionals (we help our clients, we get paid). they are celebrities (bring joys to many ppl in the world; thr name is enough to make ppl smile) . thr CANNOT be COMPARISON.

Well Said.. + 1

1 Like

Replied 18 June 2010

@ suvarna goel

hehehehe ......well written...actually CA course is like we can not clear it we hate ICAI n when we clear CA final i see many of friends saying....are bhai main to ab srk aur bachan ko bhi kharid loonga....then i said hw?my friend said..are bhai CA mein bahut paisa hai sky is the limit so ab big b ki bhi kya bisaat......i think this over confidence is something we all must come over it....after CA we r not going to get 1 crore in a year.....i don't mean CAs earn very low but can be hire srk or big b?coz they chage 5 crore for 10 seconds ad?..........

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: