EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

AAS - CA Final

Page no : 2

Rakesh Kumar Bansal (PRACTICE) (113 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hi Kaustuv

Kindly send me the summary of AAS at rk1bansal @ gmail.com

Thanks

Anuradha (student) (43 Points)
Replied 12 July 2007

hi, pls.send me the summary of AAS to my id balina.anuradha @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)
Hi, Pls send me the synopsis of AAS Thanks

(Guest)
Hi, Pls can u send across to me as well...My Id is Vartika4 @ yahoo.com Regards,

Vijay (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 20 July 2007

Hi pls.send me the summary of AAS to my id vkusalavan @ gmail.com

CA Rohin Arora (Practicing CA) (351 Points)
Replied 03 August 2007

kindly mail that to me

naqiya (article clerk) (139 Points)
Replied 21 September 2007

Hi Sathyan, I'll be really glad if you send me the AAS notes on Audit for CA Final. my email id is naqiya.k @ gmail.com

nikhil (ca) (45 Points)
Replied 27 September 2007

kindly send me the summary nikhilchalasani @ gmail.com

CMA Gul S (Program Manager) (5910 Points)
Replied 28 September 2007

Check these links www.caclubindia.com/files_download.asp?files_id=1263 www.caclubindia.com/category.asp?cat_id=2 www.interactiveprofessionals.in/forum/recent_posts.asp?offset=3 www.interactiveprofessionals.in/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=2214 www.caclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?cat_id=2

Check these links www.caclubindia.com/files_download.asp?files_id=1263 www.caclubindia.com/category.asp?cat_id=2 www.interactiveprofessionals.in/forum/recent_posts.asp?offset=3 www.interactiveprofessionals.in/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=2214 www.caclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?cat_id=2

Nitin (CA Final New Syllabus) (23 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

Originally posted by :Kaustuv
" dear friendsI've a soft copy of executive summary on selected AAS .. its really good.. its from bombay ca society.. if anyone interested let me know.. i'll upload it for you..Thanks & regardsKaustuv "

it will be a great help if u 4wd the some to my ID. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: