A Revolution is needed in CCI !!!

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)

25 July 2011  

Hi,

CCI is a wonderful platform providing very useful, relevant and exam oriented stuff to the student and professional interaction to the professionals.

It’s just wonderful to see that the members are contributing without any expectation here in caclubindia and setting an example of true social service.

But now it is high time for some new members to come forward to carry the flag of caclubindia. I think we all at caclub need a revolution to encourage new talent to contribute more and more for the growth of CCI, student and professionals by providing useful and quality stuff.

Sharing is the best way to enhance your own knowledge and ability to help others. I have seen lot of articles here in forum like little star series and legend series. It’s good for the encouragement.

Now it’s time for all old members to encourage each and every “good and relevant” post, comment and query reply of new member. The same would be very handy to convert that new member into dynamite of knowledge and sharing.

Now it is very important for me to know whether this initiative from my side is worth or not. So request you to please comment with your own ideas.

Thanks

RG