A real life story of CA... inspirational dont miss it

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

I would like to share my stint as well in a brief.

I joined CA in 1999.I am in CA final and appearing for 1st group whereas 2nd group is clear.

I have been appearing for 1st group for past 6 years. I got exemption in MAFA now SFM, but Lost it. When i lost my exemption i secured 198. prior to that i never secured less than 185 3 time 192, 2 times 188 and 194.

Now the course has changed. i am struggling. I am tired but not defeated. Its my OPEN CHALLENGE to ICAI if they are detaining me everytime I'll show them not today may b tomorrow i'll end up only wiht CA degree.

When i joined i even did not ahve proprer beard now i am married. I used to teach Corporate law, FM, MAFA and accounts. one of my frnd whom i taught is now CA. by the time i started doing job. I went Europe, US, South east asia. I conducted one session in Europe. I am successfully owrking and even getting more than wat a CA earns BUT... i ahve not given-up , my gfight with ICAI is on... till I become CA.

dj

VIVEK (ARTICLE) (46 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

dis is surreal sir...either it's a fairy tale or is he a superman....hats off 2 d guy!!!

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

sir ...its higly inspirational..bt dont u think that people who pass ca in so many attempts will get very low salary???

Nipun sikri (Jee lenge yaar) (91 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

kya baat kya baat..

bahut ache..

us samvad ki yaad dila di "itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki h,ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki h"

Deeejeey:SRK ne to pichar me mar ke apna sapna poora kiya tha par meri bhagwan se prarthna h k wo apka sapna isi zindgi me aur jaldi hi poora karen...vijayi bhava..:->

CA Is My Passion...... ( IPCC - Nov 2011, BCOM) (188 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

" VIVEK SIR " I whole heartedly thank you , for bringing such precious moments of others life, views and also for enabling us to realize our own potentional .........Your contribution to caclubindia has really touched my heart and i am wholly carried away by your thaughts.................Really i pray god that this kind of  "SUCCESSPEARLS" be always with us........................ ONCE AGAIN A GREAT APPLAUSE FROM ME TO YOU -SIR.......

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

Realy great inspiration story.smile.

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

hats off for him .........really g8 dedication and passion for CA............ thanks for sharing this inspirational story over here....

dileep kumar bajpayee (Burrning Desire For CA) (69 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

Vivek Sir ,

U choach us by telling various motivational stories(whether real life or boyhood days Story)

So please sir, keep it up for our walefare.

thank sir.:)

salil mahajan (article) (28 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

thanks sir its trully inspiring............

Tirthankar Mukherjee (Article) (47 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

hats off ............... what a passion...... really he is a true hero.

nikhil kumar agarwal (dont know) (47 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

Really g8 dedication and passion for CA............

Replied 25 April 2011

Originally posted by : nikhil kumar agarwal

Really g8 dedication and passion for CA............

This is called dedication and passion

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

really great

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

Hats off to your boss sir ery inspritonal

Replied 25 April 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

Hats off to your boss sir ery inspritonal

Can anyone ever imagined about his mental state?? he have reached near to  success rope that is called faith