EASYOFFICE

A noble protest against recent transfer notification by ICAI

Page no : 2

Krish (CA Final Student) (43 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

If dummy articleship was the problem, the Institute should have done some introspection to analyse the root cause of the problem.

The problem with articleship is that its too long, the whole idea of articleship is to get practical experience, but unfortunately there are very few big firms where one can get good "Exposure". Working in a smaller firm might give varied exposure, but there is no scale whatsoever, and the difference between the Big 4 and other firms is unbelievable, for example the way an audit is done by any of the Big 4 is so different from that done by a smaller firm. And moreover the experience of working in a small firm just DOES NOT count.

There needs a serious re-look at the concept of articleship. Personally I believe that articleship should be manadatory only for CAs who want to start private practise, the majority of CAs work in Industry and for them its just a waste of  3 precious years.

Muhammad Hanif (student) (33 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

As we have been put trauma by new rule of transfer.we the student have neglected in decieding such rediculas rules.by introducing such traping rule they are harrasing us.

We can opposed by using CACLUBINDIA web by signing campaigning or justifing whether rules introduce by Instute justifiable to student or no and should the have to make changes in the provision

Hey friends what are you thinking.

We have to do something

oiltrader (xyz) (95 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

hey,

there is no point protesting from here. also nothing is been done even after we articles have sent hundreds of mails to president. now the only way according to me is that we start sending letters to president (probably the only thing left to do because we have tried all the other sources)

even 1 letter sent by few articles who visit this site may make the number reach to atleast few thousand letters. if every 1 agrees to this then we can fix 1 single date and bombard the institue with letters on 1 single date so that it would be a huge impact getting so many letters on the same date.

or if we can unite we may even start a website exclusively for protests and signing campaigns which would cost around Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/-

Also the institute had once appealed to articles to contribute to some fund by donating 1 months of stipend. please every one stop donating to that institute fund. in fact if you people want to donate then you may donate it personally to the student who you feel is needy.

please reply that what do you think would be the best to protest that will atleast bring this to the notice ICAI

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

Waise bhi kum paise miltey hain; and they have asked for dontion. How shameless. Khud ke pocket se nahin de saktey.

Dummy curbing is just bahanaa.

PIL is the only solution.

But who will bell the cat.

akash (student) (78 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

Hello Prasanta

I am totally agree with Lucky's view. She is right. I think there is no other way. most of the Ca firm trying to suck the article blood. This is the only way to strike.So please be unite and go ahead. One of my elder brother is also suffering from the same problem. The firm threating the articles sometimes.

sumit sehrawat (student) (70 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

hi frnds

i m also agree with lucky's point of view we should protest against this

and according to me now dummy will increase and not decrease

because i think you will be able to learn all your firm's work in 1 or more years and

then u will not like the work and will surely go for dummy

but if transfer is permitted then u will try to learn more in another firm

so please try to protest and  form a union for it..

sumit sehrawat (student) (70 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

Originally posted by :Aashish Dinanath Tripathi
"  look  yaar, His Highness Mr. Uttam Prakash Agarwal, is a friend of my boss and regularly visits my office.
Few days back we (few artilces I was on audit so couldnt meet his holiness) asked him over lunch about this transfer issue.
He told,  Dummy aise hi rukenge, aur agar kisi student ko problem ho toh Student association (WICASA, SICASA, NICASA, EICASA) mein jaake ke queries raise karein aur agar phir bhi itni problems hai toh CA chod de, Ab transfers banmed hai toh tumhare boss ko toh saara kaam tum logon se hi karana padega toh exposure bhi milega toh tumhe complaint kya hai?
I live in Mumbai, and enquired about (WICASA-Western India CA students association) and came to know that out of the 12 members 4 are from Uttam abuwala & Co and 2-3 are articles of othem commitee members, so I think WICASA is out of question and after witnessing such a harsh reply i dont thinkso even Mahatma Gandhi himself would be able to break the shackles on the weak legs of us articles.
HRD ministry is the only way ut, that too people with a veru high influence can get involved in it.
Well Sangam, Uttam ji told ki he is thinking about such a procedure to test the practicla aspect as well of a PCC(Not IPCC) and FINAL student in a practical paper which will be introduced during his tenure as per his words.
Hope my article would have been help full.
Till next time,
Have PHun
Njoy
Radhe Radhe.
"

thankx for the info...

i knew tht this utamm is very harsh towards student...

i cant understand wat he is trying to prove..firstly this transfer....nd now banning the alternate days exam pattern...

oiltrader (xyz) (95 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

why not we all come forward and take the issue to minister level like approaching Human Rights Minister as some one suggested or to the HR minister.

we can make a registered union of students.

Muhammad Hanif (student) (33 Points)
Replied 09 July 2009

Yes it is good idea we should have appraoch to HRD minister how we have been restricted, how the violating the Independancy give by our constitution.

We sholud have start writting letter to HRD Minister to look in ti matter

Prosanta Chaki (CA Final So many books 📚 has little time.!)   (264 Points)
Replied 19 July 2009

"We all articles should unite & should have strike for a week so that all principals & ICAI realise our contribution" --- The firm and ICAI has mark you.

(Guest)

Hey prosanta.....

what do u mean by marked me???For what??

Pls clarify.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: