A LITTLE TODAY-MORE TOMMOROW

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

14 January 2011  

A LITTLE TODAY-MORE TOMMOROW

SO FRIENDS BE READY FOR ANOTHER SUPERB ARTICLE,WHICH WILL HELP U A LOT IN LIFE.SO TIGHTEN UR SEATBELTS AND FRIENDS LETS GO FOR IT......TODAY I AM GOING TO DIVERT ALL OF  URS KIND ATTENTION TOWARD " A LITTLE EFFORT TODAY- WILL PAY U MORE TOMMOROW "......

1..INTRODUCTION

FRIENDS I AM POSTING THIS ARTICLE TO MAKE U ALL REALISE THE IMPORATNCE OF TIME....TIME STOPS FOR NOONE IN THIS WORLS..IF U DESIRE ALL THE LUXURIES IN LIFE,THEN U WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST TO ACHIEVE IT.....NOTE MY WORDS " IF U WANT THE BEST ,U WILL HAVE TO BE THE BEST......SUCCESS WLL TOUCH UR FEAT IF U WILL HAVE THE COMBO OF " HARD WORK + SMARTNESS "......

2..GREAT QUOTES BY FAMOUS PERSONALITIES

A...

"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

B...Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

C...Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.

D...ALWAYS REMEBER IN LIFE THAT A WOUNDED MIND IS MORE POWERFUL THAN NORMAL MIND....SO NEVER BE AFRAID OF FAILURE.

E...The greatest results in life are usually attained by simple means and the exercise of ordinary qualities. These may for the most part be summed in these two: common-sense and perseverance.

3....SOME FAMOUS PICTURES.....

4...CONCLUSION

SO AT THE END I WILL JUST LIKE TO MAKE U ALL UNDERSTAND THE WORTH OF LIFE...MAKE FULL USE OF IT TODAY ITSELF.... IF U ARE NOT GETTING SUCCESS EVEN AFTER SO MUCH OF HARD WORK,WAIT FOR THE GOD DECESION...AND NEVER EVER QUIT IN LIFE.....

ANXIESLY WAITING FOR REPLY AS USUAL....

THANX

REGARDS....SANYAM ARORA