Easy Office
Easy Office

A help for i p c c or p c c students

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Originally posted by : vanithakalithas

sir,

i am getting IPCC may 2011 results as a/c -41, Auditing - 51, Info tech -35. whether apply for revaluation any chance to get exemption in auditing. how prepare for group 1 and give me suggestion subjectswise and tell me the important  chapters.

Thanks

There is no revaluation, only recounting of the marks you have already obtained...

Accounts :- The performance required to be improved. This can be have by solvng problems and understanding the crux of concepts. Also refer past exam questions. Try to increase your bench marks in Accounts

IT SM :-  Pay equall attention to both IT and SM and give special care to case study.

Increae your bench mark and work hard

vanithakalithas (Accounts Executive) (37 Points)
Replied 13 August 2011

Sir,

whether i am prepare for both groups this time. give me suggestions

vellaiswamy (Studying Final) (25 Points)
Replied 15 August 2011

I need ur contact details to talk to you personally sir. Wil u send to my id vellaiswamy1987 @ gmail.com. plz sir

sujata jain (student) (68 Points)
Replied 15 August 2011

sir....can u pls tel me witch documents r to be atteched with final registration form and r they al require to be attested?????

is ter any problm if i fil ma registration form of finals witnout starting my articlship traning....????

YOGESH PATEL (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

RESPECTED, SIR

I AM STUDENT OF IPCC I GO ARTICLESHIP TRANING AND TAKE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER FIRM WITHIN ONE YEAR OF MY TARNING , I SUMMITED FORM 109 IN CHAPTER OFFICE  BUT DUE TO SIGN MISTAKE MY FORM WAS NOT SUMMITTED . BUT I HAVE NO ANY LETTER RECEIVED TILL DATE I GET INFORMATION FROM SAME HERE. AFTER I RESUMMITED FORM 109 AND COPY OF OLD FORM IN 1/10/2012 BUT TILL DATE THERE WAS NO ANY RESPONSE SIR PLZ. HELP ME I'AM NOT FEELING WELL. PLZ HELP ME SIR

THANK'S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: