Easy Office
LCI Learning

A harsh reality!! (24-12-2015)

Page no : 2

ANKUSH (Article Trainee) (320 Points)
Replied 28 December 2015

he he ! Nice & time consuming Revert sent by you. It would be more beneficial for you if you more concentrate on you work/study instead of sending these type of threads.

God bless you!!

Stranger (.) (5526 Points)
Replied 28 December 2015

@ karan: Lollaugh…Dear the “quote” given by the “Anonymous Writer” & shared by me, is a general one & not specific about any particular type of relationship like friendship, love, etc. Anyways thanx for your best wishes friend. Take caresmiley...

Replied 28 December 2015

@ Ankush: Thank you very much for your advise, but actually I DON’T NEED IT because I am managing it all very nicelysmiley... Instead of giving "unnecessary advices" to someone, especially to a STRANGER (whom you don't know at all), save your ‘powerful advising energy’ for the ones who really need itlaugh. So, in simple words, “Mind You Own Business” dearsmiley..

God Bless You Toosmiley....

K Sankar Ra (proprietor) (140 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

All are here to take us to our evolutionary destination. And, in that, the venomous and deceptive people play a greater role.

Replied 07 January 2016

Originally posted by : K Sankar Ra
All are here to take us to our evolutionary destination. And, in that, the venomous and deceptive people play a greater role.

Absolutely Sir!!! Thanx for ur value additions..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: