Easy Office
Easy Office

A guide about Forum...

Page no : 4

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

Thanx sir for pasting this thread again..am a new member and thanx to your post i got a chance to read it...And about the doubling of threads the main prob i personaly feel is that when a person has a thread to post many seldom forget to check for the same posts if any...and without that they just post their queries and wait for some1 else to answer..Then what happens is that some keen and active member of the club posts a link like you did just now to show us that the same matter was already disussed and solved...

I can qoute u an example sir...u can go on and see how many number of threads have been posted on the CHANGING OF PASS %.....I have personally answered in sumwat 4-5 of them..

I think one way to solve this would be to make sure the members search for their doubts first and if they dont find any existing link then post it here.

.And another suggestion would be to make use of related messages which comes to the left of the message typing box...i wonder how many ppl have noticed it

1 Like

Mukund Patel (Student) (477 Points)
Replied 11 December 2009

Thank u sir for gving guidelines

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: