Easy Office
LCI Learning

5 ways to keep d stress away

Page no : 2

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Originally posted by : Harini

tho saari fauj yaha pe hein... its so good to see all of you back here..

Renu.. this post is enough to keep the stress away.., , Music is the best option..., turnon the Radio..  is my fav...:)

loved tips given by all... enjoy with kids... or get more sleep.., and as akash said... everything done in Limits.... brings the best results...

but for me.. right now.. need to continue with exam stress... :( Happy days to all...

DI,

I knw ur exams r in dec, but stress ki permission to exam time pe bhi nahi hoti na ... best of luck for your exams :)

Sumit Middha (Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final)   (2453 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

when I was reading ur msg in e-mail , muje ek pal ke liye aisa laga ki ritin bhaiya ne 2nd line  likhi ....

okkk dnt worry ek hi baat hai....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Nice write-up Renu... Even I wrote on similar topic 2 years back /articles/think-differently-while-waiting-for-your-results-7852.asp#.UKx_kKNhiSM
1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Nd ya I fully agree with 3 things that we cn try in this time:- (1) Music - /articles/role-of-music-in-ca-7936.asp#.UKyA7KNhiSM (2) Har ek friend zaroori hota hai- /articles/role-of-friends-while-doing-ca-7829.asp#.UKyBMqNhiSM (3) Nature- We cn do poerty also nd can indirectly learn many things frm our surroundings /articles/nature-our-true-teacher-8031.asp Keep Writing :-)

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Originally posted by : CA ADITYA SHARMA

good one

keep sharing

NIDHI (M.Com,CA Final Student) (226 Points)
Replied 07 December 2012

Hi..frndz i m in big prob plz do helpme..I am a student of CA Final nd my attempt was nov 12 but cudnt gvn the exams due to health issues,i have completed all class but now a dayz dont knw y my confidence level has gone to zero, and i dont even touch the books.I dont find my interest in studies, please help me,so that i restart my studies and prepare myself for may2013.

sidhant saha (prop) (1394 Points)
Replied 12 January 2013

awesome tips

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: