Easy Office
LCI Learning

5 Tibetan Rites for CA students

Page no : 2

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :Preeti
" HELLO,
I understood ur englishbut unable to understand ur Hindi.Yes, u might b right that i m not able to explain my problem properly bcz I myself doesnt know whats the problem exactly is.Allow me to send a PM.
"

Maybe I made an overkill of typing in elaborate Hindi(I have not made any mistakes in the diction as far as I know and thought you knew good Hindi.) too but anyways, you must add me as a friend to be able to PM me...

(Guest)

Hi VS SIr,

When I tried to add u in my friends list.I got a msg saying that u r already added in my friends list but I dont see on  my friends list & unable to reach u.I think some technical problem...But I need a solution of my query.

Mack... (N/A.) (175 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Hi Preeti,

At the risk of sounding like I am trivializing your problem, let me make a comment that your problem is actually a gift. I just now checked your profile and you have an excellant academic record with First attempt passes all through the professional courses you have done along with having the talent to make it to NM for B.com.

I think this gift of being able to concentrate for long hours will actually bring more benefits for you rather than problems. You can casually tell your boss , colleagues and friends that you have this habit of getting 'lost' in the work that you do, so that they do not feel offended .

I, for one, would love to have this capacity for undiluted hard work. I am able to understand your problem so well, because my sister has the same issue. And she has been a topper all through and is doing exceptionally well in her career.

Regards,

Mack

Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :Mack...
" Hi Preeti,

At the risk of sounding like I am trivializing your problem, let me make a comment that your problem is actually a gift. I just now checked your profile and you have an excellant academic record with First attempt passes all through the professional courses you have done along with having the talent to make it to NM for B.com.

I think this gift of being able to concentrate for long hours will actually bring more benefits for you rather than problems. You can casually tell your boss , colleagues and friends that you have this habit of getting 'lost' in the work that you do, so that they do not feel offended .

I, for one, would love to have this capacity for undiluted hard work. I am able to understand your problem so well, because my sister has the same issue. And she has been a topper all through and is doing exceptionally well in her career.

Regards,

Mack

"

Studies, yes...but life? Else why would she come out with it if she was not satisfied?

(Guest)

Vidhya shankar     am practicing the ART OF LIVING BY SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR( i hope n very sure that u must be definetely aware of this organisation )......Read all ur tibetian rites.........Am practicing few yoga medititation techniques and almost few yogasanas.....( which i find very similar ( though not exactly same)to all the techniques which u have mentioned.........ART of living has got many courses for self development ( NOTE :And my dear  friends am not here for marketing ART of LiVINg.....pls not misunderstand me).....they have got wonderful breathing techniques, yogasanas, meditation etc for self development etc.....All these techniques when practiced on routine basis like we brush everyday....there s adrastic change personally, health wise, relationship,STUDIES, CAREER  ETC and i many areas of life...they teach a technique SUDERSHAN KRIYA.........mILLIONS OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCED IN THE WORLD AND GOT BENIFITED....HAVARD MEDICAL USA RESEARCH ON SUDERSHAN KRIYA....PLS LONG ON TO.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mental_Health_Letter/2009/April/Yoga-for-anxiety-and-depression

pls read the full article................................I hope u all will be benifited.....................

..Its wonderful as our Vidhyashankar shared with us....Just felt sharing with u all

Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :Anand
" Vidhya shankar     am practicing the ART OF LIVING BY SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR( i hope n very sure that u must be definetely aware of this organisation )......Read all ur tibetian rites.........Am practicing few yoga medititation techniques and almost few yogasanas.....( which i find very similar ( though not exactly same)to all the techniques which u have mentioned.........ART of living has got many courses for self development ( NOTE :And my dear  friends am not here for marketing ART of LiVINg.....pls not misunderstand me).....they have got wonderful breathing techniques, yogasanas, meditation etc for self development etc.....All these techniques when practiced on routine basis like we brush everyday....there s adrastic change personally, health wise, relationship,STUDIES, CAREER  ETC and i many areas of life...they teach a technique SUDERSHAN KRIYA.........mILLIONS OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCED IN THE WORLD AND GOT BENIFITED....HAVARD MEDICAL USA RESEARCH ON SUDERSHAN KRIYA....PLS LONG ON TO.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mental_Health_Letter/2009/April/Yoga-for-anxiety-and-depression
pls read the full article................................I hope u all will be benifited.....................
..Its wonderful as our Vidhyashankar shared with us....Just felt sharing with u all
"

Yes, attended the Art of living classes twice.They have Ujjayi breathing which I loved more than Sudarshana Kriya.I met Sri Sri while in India and had a talk with Him too.That was a few years ago.Now, I guess it requires more than a mere appointment to meet and talk him!

The course is good.However, Im practicing much advanced methods of Tantraic,Reiki andother meditations and practices.There have even been some miracles and visions in my case and which made me become a complete vegetarian and an ascetic of sorts these days!(Maybe my future wife(Menaka?) should break this penance of mine!)

However, I gave this simple exercise regimen because it is easy to do for an average CA student, who otherwise remains blissfully unaware,just 10 minutes; if you get the hang of it and is relatively tension free.

Friendly neighbourhood,

Vidhyashankar

P.S:Lot of research has been done over the past hundred years on this technique.This technique is as old as the mountains they say.There is a book called

"Six Tibetan rites"--By Peter Kelder(The sixth rite is a s*xual control rite, which maintains celebacy,prevents masturbation-type of thoughts and conserves life-energy.But I felt that was too advanced so just gave some information online about 5 Tibetan rites.Infact there is also a 7th rite which involves chanting Om in a particular way.This is known as the mantra rite.)

(Guest)

Hi Vidhya,

wonderful info...you make usall proud...

Iwant to lose weight will this help me?

(Guest)

great info vidhya....................

Replied 24 June 2009

Originally posted by :Priya
" Hi Vidhya,
wonderful info...you make usall proud...
Iwant to lose weight will this help me?
"

Most definitely a big Yes.

There are thousands of ways in which you can lose weight.

5 Tibetan rites oxygenates the brain and tissues and reduces oxidative stress.Also, it increases the Basal metabolic rate and so ifyou do more rounds of it say instead of 21 repetitions,40 repetitions thrice a day or atleast twice a day, then yourprogress would be fast.

However, reduction in body mass is not just with exercises, there are many other factors like diet,mentalhealth,etc and I guess your best bet would be to talk with some doctor and plan your way ahead accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro