4 powerful truths you should know

Arpit Shah (Accountant) (21438 Points)

04 December 2014  

4 Powerful Truths YOU Should Know

I know you’re reading this and I want you to know this video is for you.  Others will be confused.  They will think it’s for them.  But it’s not.

This one is for YOU…

1.  You have many reasons to smile.

I want you to know that life is not always easy.  Every day can be an unpredictable challenge.  Some days it can be difficult just to get out of bed in the morning, to face reality and put on that smile.  But I want you to know that your smile has kept Angel and I going on more days than I can count.  Never forget that, even when times get tough, as they sometimes will, you are incredible, you really are.

So please smile more often.  You have so many reasons to.  Time and time again, our reason is you.

2.  We are all in this together.

You won’t always be perfect and neither will we.  Because nobody is perfect, andnobody deserves to be perfect.  Everybody has issues.  Nobody has it easy.  You will never know exactly what we’re going through, and we will never know exactly what you’re going through.  We are all fighting our own personal war.

But we are fighting through it simultaneously, together.

3.  You are amazing just the way you are.

If someone discredits you and tells you that you can’t do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their own limitations.  In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self.  And when they laugh at you for being different, go ahead and laugh back at them for being the same.

4.  Life isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty darn good.

Remember, our courage doesn’t always roar aloud.  Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, “I will try again tomorrow.”  So stand strong.  Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.