Easy Office
Easy Office

31st july experience

Page no : 4

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 02 August 2009

Hope it is as usuall Horrible.. but it has different kind of fun.. missing those days

1 Like

Replied 02 August 2009

I bel it will be as usual Horrible.. But i must say it has its own fun.. missing those days.. when we  are running from 1 ITO Office to another.. that was great fun

Replied 02 August 2009

Yar abhi bhi yaad aate hai.. hum ito officers ko kaise mamu banate the.. aur bich line mai ghus kar return submit karte the.. bas return submit ho jaye.. cool yar

CA Abhinav Jain (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (63 Points)
Replied 02 August 2009

hello guys,,,

i have never filed any return...and i dont kow abt d experience of 31st july...........

my ca wants me only to make final accounts

Replied 02 August 2009

Good Abhinvav.. Than i would like to say ur really lucky.. as well as u missed the experiance which u never get it .. Once u become a CA

1 Like

pratiksompura (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 02 August 2009

Since the E-Return are accepted till the 12.00 night of 31/07/ it has made an extra burden for articles. They has to sit late night uploading the regular return and also physically not accepted return. It is not the time where we use to get relax after 6.00pm on all the Last dates.   

visu iyer (mentor) (834 Points)
Replied 02 August 2009

Ya..

Even if the Department extends a date by a month.

we all busy till such time..

It could be the reason that clients are not cooperating and for few

it is laziness with procrastination and for others over loaded with more number of files and last minute new cases..!!

It is all the part of the life.. let us enjoy.. and rejoice..

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 02 August 2009

Ya guys u bet.

31st july aur 30th sept ye dono har article ki zindagi ka D day hota hai.

Over burdened by work, no help from others, etc etc etc

But all in all a memorable experience.

To be frank woh returns udana, 5-10 mins mein computation banana

10 mins mein itr bharna and e filing karna, aha I can visualize it right now infront of me.

PAr ye din kabhi bhoolenge nahi, class ttoh bunk hote hai par the experience earned cannot be gained from any coaching or any other tuts.

To be frank hamari office mein 31st ko 128 returns file hue, I came back home at 1.30AM almost  by the last local train, but loved the whole feel of it.

Jai ho CA ki Articleship

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

Really we have great experiences faces by all. That`s spirits make us a "Charetered Accountants of India"

"SANDHI--- LEKHAKAAR"

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

The funniest part of 31st july will be from clients. They will come rushing n the last movement and waiting anxiously for their return to be filed. some will come without form 16, for some last minute clients, their account will not open (for e filing)and they will cry. There are specimen who will ask for IT return next day but they will come only the day before with no explanation. If they dont get return filed to bank for loan purpose, they will fight with us and we can direct the client to boss . Very plesant experience indeed.

ASHWIN HARIHARAN (Hariharan & Hariharan) (121 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

THANKFULLY FOR ME, WE DID NOT SIT LATE EVEN FOR A SINGLE DAY. THE MAXIMUM WE SAT WAS UPTO 7 PM THAT TOO AFTER COMING AT 11.30 IN MORNING AFTER AN AUDIT WORK. 38 RETURNS, 2 TO BE MANUALLY SUBMITTED IN DELHI AT PRAGATI MAIDAN (THAT TOO DUE TO STUPID PRESUMPTIONS OF THE CLIENT THAT EFILING INVITES SCRUTINY) AND THE REST E-FILED AND ADD TO THAT 4 WEALTH TAX RETURNS. WE WORKED WITHOUT PRESSURE THOUGH WE HAD A LOT TO LEARN. AT THE END, WE HAD A PARTY, MAKING OUR OFFICE MANAGER POORER BY 350/-, IN MY FOURTH TAX SEASON, (STARTERD MY TRAINING IN SEP 06) I HAVE ALWAYS NOTICED ONE THING, WHATEVER BE THE PROFESSIONAL CA FIRM U R IN, U WILL ALWAYS HAVE A CLIENT AT YOUR DOORS ON THE D-DAY AT 3.00 PM FOR FILING THE RETURN AND HE WILL BE YOUR BOSS'S RELATIVE OR FRIEND IN MOST CASES AND U WILL BE THE SCAPE GOAT. CA JAYATE.

ASHWIN HARIHARAN (Hariharan & Hariharan) (121 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

T

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

July 31 is quite ok ..but comin to sept its awesome ...goin bac around 2 in the night ...thrillin experience..

RITESH JAIN (M.COM CA ) (62 Points)
Replied 04 August 2009

in this day working 11-12 hrs and late night work.........maza aa jata hai...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: