Easy Office
Easy Office

2nd failure :(

Page no : 2

ankit tripathi (cci student) (87 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

yes i agree with mayank  success nd failure r part of ur life.dont be dishertened .i also did't clear but we have to prove in nov attempt .Its difficult to digest defeat but u have to do this nd go for next attemt

priya pruthi (ipcc student) (64 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

dats wat m concerned fr .. m going to b 20 n my frns are ol set fr finals n m yet struggling... my whole family gt expectations frm me :(

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

go for one more attempt. you never know what is to be happened

Shristi Jain (Practicing Company Secretary LL.B & B.com)   (419 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

look aneita do what ur heart says if u want to quit ca than quit and if u want to go for 3rd attempt and go for it....

this was my second attempt and m not cleared and now m going to drop ca becoz now i want to quit ca ......so do what ur heart says whether u want to quit or want to continue... people will give u suggestion but u always listen to ur heart....it will help u...

1 Like

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Friend...really there is no need to worry. You have done your best and worked hard. There is no point spoiling your entire efforts by leaving CA. Today you have knowledge and experience so convert this into your strength and promise yourself to clear the next attempt with flying colours .

Now it's time to check what went wrong and work on your mistakes.

As per my suggestion work out on your presentation skills. Make short notes of imp topics and keep revising them. Discuss topics with your friends for better grip.

Remember:

Honesty is the best policy so be honest to yourself and your studies

Gudluck

RG

Nikhil (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Dear ,

Just make some strategy and spend some time on making ur strategy . Just review urself. What went wrong ?

Start practicing for accounts , costing & fm . For theory subjects write some notes. 

Eg- If Sachin Tendulkar is not in form , he practices 500 balls in net session instead of normal 250 balls. U have to do the same. 

If u r not comfortable with both groups , just study one group very hard and if u wish just give other group in fluke. 

I also did the same in CA Final.

Also try to get some good books which are easy to understand. Take coaching again if u feel like .

1 Like

Anila (Article Assistant) (177 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

@ Anieta: dear i would like to tell you one thing

this question is to be asked to yourself not to others pa

deceide how ur future wants to be and proceed

All d best :) HOPE ll take a good step :)

bhanu priya (student) (116 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

HI u took coaching or not. be passion on subject thse are the situations are facing by each and every student.for two letters"C A" we are facing all thse to achieve this u shld do hard work.see the paper presentation whether there are any mistakes, dont do combined study do self study be a self motivated person.

ravikumar gupta (audit assisstant) (37 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

hi 

fist of all i realy disappointed to see you talking about dropping chartered accountancy  career.

during the jouney to become chartered accountant ,the student of this course faces many problems and failing in the exam is one of them.even i failed in my second attempt ,this time to but i have not brougt any thought to drop ca course.

in fact i am now feeling very much strong because even after failure i am again preparing myself for the ubcoming examwith full enthusiasm,with new hope,with new time,with new day.to become chartered accountant is my and my moms dream.yes my mom is also completely devasteted to see my failure.one must always do hard efforts to bring thier dreams in to real life.

kindly pay attention here

every exam al least 78 percect of the student appearing for the exam fail.does this mean they all drop the ca course.

chatered accountancy course is the only course in the world which judge the patience of the future torchbearer.

so by and go for third attempt  and do not give up .

" do not stop till you get your final goa l"-swami vivekanand.fianaly my english is not fluent so but still i try becouse the whole world 's creation is through many trial by all people.

1 Like

Chirag Goel (student - CA, CFA) (228 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Hi Anieta

I want to think as a CA student for a moment. Suppose you just make a mind and don't appear for IPCC again (Supposedly your 3rd attempt). Then the 2 years (CPT+IPCC) shall actually be a BAD DEBT in your life and you will have to WRITE-OFF that part of life... isn't it? In such a case, you as an entity shall really be in losses. Your equityholders (Your Parents) who have invested in you might lose confidence in you.

Again, if you continue to appear for the 3rd attempt and some day become a CA, your returns shall certainly make the NET PRESENT VALUE of the spent time positive and you certainly shall increase your stockholders' (your parents') wealth. In such a case any entity may try to invest in you (via placements). 

So, it's you who is to decide as to whether you want to invet more for a huge inevitable return in a few years or you want to write-off the bad debts and take them as sunk costs instead.

Regards

Chirag.

1 Like

(Guest)

Go for another attempt.... This is my 4th attempt and i cleared this time only.... Dont loose your confidence... Back yourself... Be positive... Def u will clear this attempt... My advance wishes to you.. All the best!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Ravi

1 Like

SAIKAT ADHIKARY (NA) (29 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

i failed in last two attempts and cleared in my third attempt so big deal try next time ur also gonna clear

2 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

u should go for it ......if its ur dream , then dont lose it so easily.

Even i know a person who gave 7 attempts .. and  when he passed he was so happy. He secured 83 marks in accounts. Sorry baki no yaad ni h....

bt dear ...plz dont leave so early . U hav lost nothing ..bt still u can seize the best

Shirin (Analyst) (32 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Who said 3rd attempt has no value? Remember the respect u have for your seniors. Did u ever dare to ask them how many attempts they took to clear their CA. At the end of the day, its only the designation that matters and the 2 letters CA which stand before your name. So go ahead and do it...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: