Easy Office
LCI Learning

2009 for India, Caclub and you.

Page no : 2

CA Gaurav Jain (Charterted Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 30 December 2009

For India:- Breakthrough for Economy & strong govt come back.

For Ca club India:-completed 300000 members and inspiring the people in the field of profession of any  kind.

For me:- It was a good year of exp of my life. I got all the good experience of my life and its gave me the right path of my  life.....

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 30 December 2009

INDIA :

• I think for INDIA, as earlier said that it was an average year, but i think it was more on beneficial side... We got CONGRESS back and so the powerful party is back in action..
  •  
  • Moreover, Inflation definately made upset, but on other side various factors filled the gap..
  •  
  • Sens*x made people feel the hell by closing over a 3 Years low..
  •  
  • Indian Cricket Time has been on 1st postion in TEST CRICKET, but also touched the same position in ODI too for short time.., alongwith completion of 17000 runs of SACHIN...
  •  
  • And, many movies broke collection records, back to back..

CACLUB :

• I think the answer is very common, coz the major events took place were registeration of 300000 members as well as completion of 10 years..
  •  
  • Moreover, i noticed that the sharing of information has increased tremendously this year.... At the same time, conflicts and fights were too booming.., due to which forums were cancelled and members were unregistered in one year only....

and finally

ME :

The year rocked completely,

• PRE-SESSION (JAN-JUN) was ok, as there was strike or some conflict betn film distributors, producers and multiplex owners, though.. it ended well as cleared in PCC...
  •  
  • While POST-SESSION was completely awesome, it was full of movies., only movies.... In articleship too, juniors entered and so workload reduced and got the chance to divert mind from regular internship...

WISH U ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

CA Dinesh Shah (Senior Personnel) (203 Points)
Replied 30 December 2009

For India-Return of Congress to Centre, Inflation, 3 idiots record breaking earner Es. 100 cr in 4 days

For Caclub-Glorious year as it completed 10 year & exceed 3 lacs membership, equivalent to 10 times the total runs scored by sachin tendulkar. Relaunch of website in a new "AVTAAR"

For Me:- Mixed Response.HorribLE SITUATION IN CA FINAL EXAMS

Nicky (Chartered Accountant) (245 Points)
Replied 30 December 2009

For India: We did win an oscar this year, we are seeing signs of recovery, Satyam was a big issue but recovering from Satyam was a bigger event....

For CaClub: Things only get better with time....

For Me: One of the most satisfying year...

Rakesh Bansal (CA) (75 Points)
Replied 30 December 2009

For India: Not good since recession hit our economy and many other social economy problems.  also effect of global warming.. effected nt only india bt also whole world

For Caclub: sum extent gud bocz it touched 300000 members and sum bad bcoz sum of memebers of this site is posting thire comment unehticly and discussion matters are nt up to the mark of professionalizom

For Me: Ofcourse gud... i will always remeber this year coz i sucsessfully comleted my chartered accountancy course and bacame the member of ICAI..

wishing you all a very happy new year... and all d best for result

(Guest)

For Caclub:it completed 10year and many good members are joined

For me: very bad year bcoz i couldnot write my ipcc first attempt due in November as my health condition was so bad at that time..hope 2010will be a good year

WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR FRNDS...

(Guest)

2009 is Mixed

GOOD 

1. Congress wins with majority

2. less fear for recession

3. Share market Recover from his low

4. Indian Cricket Team Reached TOP in Test as well as ODI

BAD

1. Satyam Fiasco

2. Price hikes

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 31 December 2009

IT WAS FANTASTIC....................IT HELPS IN WRITING THE EXAM ALSO.........................AND GETTING NEW IDEA.........................

KAMAL SETHI (MBA (Finance)) (226 Points)
Replied 31 December 2009

This is quite a good initiative thread. Will provide a very brief summary as per mine point of view.

For India - 2009 a good  year . Congress gained Majority and economic revival was even quicker than expected and we are back on track for a GDP of 7.5% and higher

For CA Club - Good year for CA Club as well . Good changes in Site and member strength has risen considerably.

Now for Myself - A mixed year- whereas I been able to establish my professional competencies in my organisation , job satisfaction is still much desired.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 31 December 2009

For India :-

Recession phase on the decline.

Women security worsens.

Relations become worse with neighbouring nations.

26/11 case not solved yet.

Increase in Corruption due to people of India.

List is never ending.....

For Me :-

Not so nice since i was not able to clear PE 2.

Overall ROCKING...

For CaClubIndia :-

NICE ONE since there are large number of members to solve the problems and a sense of unity among us.

AND

LOVELY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY, SECRUED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U.

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 02 January 2010

India: Tink wasnt gud bcoz of recession.

CAclub: Fine...attainment of strength of 3 lac members.

Me: The worst year in my life....many failures in personal and  even prpfessional life.Never want such an year...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: