LCI Learning

2 study tips

Page no : 2

Gayathri (Audit Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

Thanks a lot sir

HighFloat (I love to Read) (146 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

buddy... u r sharing secrets of easy nd fast learning... dont do itz.. plz delrte post

HighFloat (I love to Read) (146 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

buddy... u r sharing secrets of easy nd fast learning... dont do itz.. plz delrte post

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

Really Great!!

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

Originally posted by : Anjali
Sir plz sugest me how i learn all the section and form name as it mixed in my mind wen i strt to learn all this...???

If you wish to re collect the section number and name of form, it will be better to write it in a note book . I will not suggest not to write section number if you are not confident about it. Write sections in a chart in a place where you can see it frequently.

Akash Jain (CA Final Student) (261 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

This is copied article not original.Please be original and don't take credit for others hard efforts CA.ViVeK M ACA

Source:https://headhearthand.org/blog/2011/10/28/whats-the-best-way-to-study-top-ten-tips/

2 Like

saikiran (student) (100 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

Sir can you suggest me to procedure for Info.tech preparation. .in ipcc level..I am confused of definitions...I just know what in the question practically...cant write on paper....

JAYRAJSINH JADEJA (-) (23 Points)
Replied 27 December 2013

It is very helpful...thnk u sir

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 28 December 2013

Dear Vivek Sir, its no offence to post an article that u hv read on net & thought wud be useful to ca student fraternity..sharing is always a wonderful thing..But when u do that, u should hv the basic courtesy to mention the source. Unless u do that, it amounts to plagiarism, whether u intended it that way or not. 

As regards the study tips, the second point is not at all practical for a ca student to follow. If u study that way, u will take 2-3 years(fully devoted to studies) to complete the syllabus whereas a CA final student's preparation is during the last 4-6 months before the exams(nobody can prepare the way suggested in ur tip during articleship). The first tip is at least practically possible..Definitely its a good strategy for many students..But there are also a lot of guys who have succeeded by studying one subject or two subjects at a time..It depends entirely upon ones personal taste & comfort level..No hard and fast rules in CA exams or for that matter in any other exams. 

arpendu das (student) (55 Points)
Replied 28 December 2013

very helpfull

arpendu das (student) (55 Points)
Replied 28 December 2013

Nice sir,,,, very helpful

Pawan Rohilla (Assistant Manager) (40 Points)
Replied 29 December 2013

Sir i am preparing for ca final exams may 2014 attempt (both groups) and i request u to advice hw much time i shd give to a single subject and hw many subjcts i should pick in a single day ? thanku sir

Hemali (cs professional student)   (72 Points)
Replied 29 December 2013

sir I just gave ma cs executive exams.all law papers where good. but practicals Wer bad.I got blank in Costing subject. plz guide me how shuld I move ahead wid Costing. m starting ma studying again not waiting for results??

siva.airtel143 (inter) (35 Points)
Replied 30 December 2013

Ya its really nice for studies

CA Deepak Kumar K.R. (Chartered Accountant) (45 Points)
Replied 02 January 2014

Good one sir. Thanks so much:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: