Easy Office
LCI Learning

19 June 2011 CPT Questions

Page no : 6

RITESH (PARTNER) (44 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

if there is not any partnership deed then there will be no interest on capital but 6% interest on load will be provided according to partnership act 1932 and profit and losses will be share equally

Replied 24 June 2011

ya i also think its not marshell, not robbins may be smith

Shihab Afsar (M.COM-IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

'I Think ',Alfred Marshall And Lionel Robbins Are Neo- Classical Economist ,Bt Adam Smith And Pigou,Lord Keynes Are Classical and Different Science .

And For This Question Most Suitable Person Is Robbison,And He Was Totally Against For Marshallina nd Keynisian Theory

"Economics,is the science which studeis human behaviour,as the relathion ship between ends and scares means which have alternative uses "

Shihab Afsar (M.COM-IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

Robbins SURE

Example

"Positive science: Marshall regarded economics as a normative science, whereas Robbins’ regarded economics as a positive science. Positive science describes the things as they are and does not say what is good or what is bad. Normative science, on the other hand, says what is good or bad. Robbins’ says that as a positive science economics simply describes how people behave while using limited means to satisfy unlimited wants and it does not suggest how people ought to behave. Robbins’ definition was regarded superior to Marshall’s definition on this ground as well. But in the present context Robbins’ definition cannot be said to be superior, since economics, at present, is regarded as both positive and normative science"

1 Like

varun (jgfjghghuh) (23 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

can anybody provide me questions of cpt which came in cpt 2011 june along wid their correct answers plzzzzzzzz.....its urgent

Replied 25 June 2011

dear shihab,

it was the question that when special drawing right was introduce and options were

even i had checked the wrong answer of 1979 but later i researched on google and found that imf (international monetary fund) announced such plan in 1969

Replied 25 June 2011

robbins have given the definition that how to use scarce resources so it is normative science and i have studied in the scanner that marshell has given the normative statement u also can check the scanner, according to scanner both marshell and robbins has given the normative statement so it might be smith or the last option

Replied 25 June 2011

ya its IDA FOR SURE AS IT IS ALSO IN THE STUDY MATERIAL AND IN SCANNER TOO

Replied 25 June 2011

I  THINK NOW THERE IS NO BENEFIT OF DISCUSSING THESE TYPE OF THINGS TO FORECAST THE RESULT BECAUSE NO ONE CAN ABSOULETLY KNOWS ALL THE QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS EVEN IT IS GOOD TO INCREASE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND SPREAD KNOWLEDGE TOO.

SO HOPE FOR THE BEST FRIENDS.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND TO ME ALSO

THANKS

PUJA (STUDENT) (141 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

yes i also agree with ritesh,its a good way to share knowledge and to solve our query,best of luck to all of you and me too,:)

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

Originally posted by : Shihab Afsar
'I Think ',Alfred Marshall And Lionel Robbins Are Neo- Classical Economist ,Bt Adam Smith And Pigou,Lord Keynes Are Classical and Different Science .

And For This Question Most Suitable Person Is Robbison,And He Was Totally Against For Marshallina nd Keynisian Theory

"Economics,is the science which studeis human behaviour,as the relathion ship between ends and scares means which have alternative uses "

It was my mistake correct ans is Robbins empasised the positive aspect

Archana (Future CA) (61 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

What r the ans for the following question:

1)Goods worth Rs 100 bought from Mr.N remained unrecorded.Wat wil be the effect of error in trial bal?

2)Credit bal in the ledger will be .............

3)If the company has already received the premium on issue of  shares ,and the shares are forfeited...........

4)Valuation of stock in accounting follows the priciple cost price or.......price whichever is lower.

5)Bonus shares are issued at.........

6)

Archana (Future CA) (61 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

1)Two am's between 68 &260 are........

2)The dimenshions of pie,bar,cube........

3)If all vaiables are increased by 6 then C.V ........

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

Originally posted by : Lakshmy surian

1)Two am's between 68 &260 are........

2)The dimenshions of pie,bar,cube........

3)If all vaiables are increased by 6 then C.V ........

download cpt 2011 questions of

2nd session from

/forum/june-cpt-2011-key-section-2-151451.asp

1st session 4m

/forum/june-cpt-2011-key-section-1-151449.asp

U will get ur answers

srinaveen (CA) (78 Points)
Replied 03 July 2011

our result on july 15

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register