Easy Office
Easy Office

15 OUT OF 21 THANKS SIR

Page no : 3

Prabhav (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

their teacher must b Pagar Gupta..

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Congratulations to all of you and Your Teacher...............

shashank (CA final student) (259 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

CONGRATS CAN U GIVE ME NAME, PHONE NUMBER OF YOUR INSTITUTE  EVEN I WANT TO JOIN CLASSES THEIR

CA Deepak (senior audit incharge) (74 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Hello Nikhila

Pls check my post I have mentioned the name of the classes & our Sir, there is no reason why I should not mention his & the classes name here,  Pls check the first Post made here by me, However his No. was not mentioned as I did not have his permission to mention it as He has maintained his system of never advertising about his classes not even a single banner you will find anywhere about his classes but he gets students through Mouth publicity & Past students referals, However I asked him & he has permitted to give his number which I will mail you

CA Deepak (senior audit incharge) (74 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

DEAR MEMBERS FIRST OF ALL PLEASE DONT THINK THAT I M GLORIFYING MR. AMBANI FOR HIS COMMERCIAL INTEREST. HE IS THAT KIND OF PERSON WHO LOVES HELPING OTHERS WITHOUT ANY SELF INTEREST.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK  CA STUDY HOUSE ( MUMBAI AND PUNE) FOR HELPING ME IN PASSING THE EXAMS. CA STUDY HOUSE IS RUN BY MR.    C B AMBANI. MR. AMBANI BESIDES BEING A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL IS ALSO A VERY GOOD HUMAN BEING . HE HAD COMPLETELY CHANNELISED ALL MY PREPARATIONS TOWARDS SUCCESS. HE IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO CLEAR EXAMS DUE TO SOME OR THE OTHER REASON.

HE HIMSELF USED TO CALL ME BEFORE EXAMS IN EVRY 2-3 DAYS FROM  MUMBAI (I M IN GURGAON) AND ENQUIRE ABOUT MY PREPARATION AND GIVE LOT OF USEFUL SUGGESSTION TO ME.I WAS VERY MOVED FROM THE SELFLESS GUIDANCE HE HAD GIVEN TO ME.

I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THE BENEFIT OF MR. AMBANI SUGGESTION.

HE KNOW VERY WELL HOW TO PASS IN EXAMS WITH HIS EXPERT KNOWLEDGE OF ALL SUBJECTS SPECIALLY PRACTICAL SUBJECTS.

I M PROVIDING YOU THE FOLLOWING LINK. BELIEVE ME NEXT ATTEMPT WILL BE YOUR LAST ATTEMPT.

/profile.asp?member_id=122729

Thanks to Mr Rahul for this Post given by him a CAClub Member  CA Rahul from Gurgaon in January 2010, which made me Go to Sir along with my Two friends absolutely Frustrated with our past failures. Yes Rahul Honestly speaking at First we felt you were flattering & also we had doubts on the post but today your post has proved itself, CA Rahulji You also deserve a Big Thanks as your Post was a blessing in disguise, THANKS RAHULJI 

CA APARNA PATIL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT JAN 2011)   (152 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Yes,  Sir Did it, I was his student for Both Groups PCC May 2010 attempt & appeared PCC May 10 Attempt.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nikhila

Congrajulations to all Passouts.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: