Easy Office
Easy Office

15 mins to read exam paper in cs exam also

Page no : 2

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Rajesh Please tell me whether you were allowed to use pencil on question paper or not ... Because I was not allowed.

Not just the examiner but supervisor also checks that pencil or pen are not used on the question paper.

15 minutes reading time  help students in chalking out the strategy to be followed while attempting the paper. This would act as a great stress reliever to students as in this extra reading time, they will be able to prioritize their answers.

Utilise the 15 minutes reading time to the fullest advantage to prepare mentally as to the strategy to be followed in attempting the paper; reserve at least last 15 minutes for revision purposes.

it's really very helpful.

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

THANKS A LOT TUSHAR, ANAMIKA AND RENU NOW I GOT THE PDF .

Attached File : 594213 1086744 15 minutes extra time.pdf downloaded: 104 times
1 Like

ANJALI NEGI (Chartered Accountant) (1263 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

writing on question paper is not allowed but u can tick / give any indication in order of the prefernce of questions u r going to attempt.....There is solution  to every prblm....

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Originally posted by : ANJALI NEGI

As soon as u get the question paper..Just follow the these points-

1. Be patient

2. As everyone is aware about the format of the question paper after practising all RTP's and last year question papers, all decide in advance that which type of questions u r going to attempt first , those carrying more marks or short ones.

3. keep one pencil with u as soon as u get the paper and starting marking serial wise 1,2,3.... on the questions as per the order u r going to attempt them.

4. dont start thinking about particular question for long within those 15 minutes.

5. avoid reading a particular question again and again intead make sure that u have read each and every quetion once.

6. avoid writing on the question paper too much or dont start solving them as soon as u read.

7.last but not the least Be confident and have faith in u!!!!!!!

All The Best!!!!!!!

@ Anjali ...

dear writing with Pencil on questionpaper was not allowed . On first exam examiner jst made me remove the  right click on the question paper .... and writing about a  hint for the answer .... just simply forget it .....

not just in ca exams even in cs exams , examiner  used to see my question paper whether I have written something or not ..... it all happened because on first day I forgot to put my roll no on question paper

"I have written with pen even when i was sitting on 1 st bench of classroom and when examiner ask me not to write i jus arguedshow me the ruleoficai where itmentions not to write on papers when 15 mins initially are given he had no answer and had allowed me and even i did in this current exam of ca final nov 12"

2 Like

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

EVEN I DO WRITE ON MY QUESTION PAPER IN THAT 15 MIN WITH LIGHT PENCIL.

IT REALLY HELP DURING LAST TIME 

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Thanks Tushar and Rajesh ...

I am gonna do this next time for sure. smiley

2 Like

ANJALI NEGI (Chartered Accountant) (1263 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

yaa u shud Renu All the Best!!!

2 Like

Sarat Kumar Sahoo (Chartered Accountant) (389 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

its working

1 Like

sai manohar (CA - Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (63 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

it was an Expected move.........Once ICAI does any thing new.....ICSI and ICWAI follows.......Vice-versa

1 Like

shivam mittal (student) (366 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

For any person who wants to secure above 80 or 90 these 15 minutes matters a lot in these 15 mins u can get the picture of ur answer sheet what u have 2 write?what question 2 attempt first? Remember one most important thing that we have the choice so we can select the question in these which we don't have to do in these 15 mins and no need to read the compulsory question as we have 2 do them any how All the best rock n roll
1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Page is not opening Tushar sir,

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

link:

https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/LinksOfWeeks/15%20Minutes%20Extra%20time.pdf

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

thanks for this blasting news...........Tushar

1 Like

Sarvesh (student) (287 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

use d 15 min alloted 2 solve a questn or a couple of question wich we like d most... n start d answer frm dat question only, so dat we dnt hv 2 thk of much 2 solve dat questn.... or else as in CA IPCC advance accnts we can solve d format chapter frst, so dat we dnt ge messed in solving d answer...

In dis attempt i messed ma advanced account paper n i goona score less marks n eventually i goona failed by 10-15 marks i guess....

1 Like

atul (student) (31 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Thanks for Update..

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

good  one ...

Someone please tell me how to utilise those 15 minutes ... because we can't  write anything on question paper ... so even reading  question don't render this purpose ...

last time when I'd got extra 15 min in ipcc exams ..., I had simply wasted that time.....

In this 15 mins yo have to think lyk a football coach or captain of cricket team..

Selecting answer you know the best ..

Ans which will b completed in lesser time..

Answer which is more in practicle, wher you can show your expertise.

After selecting ans, now try to sove Q mentally n prepare steps .... N jaise hi paper mile...

All the best!!!!!!!!!

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: