Easy Office
Easy Office

100 years of delhi

Page no : 2

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Where is the reply of Mr. Shyam? Has it been deleted?

2 Like

santhisundaramg (articledassistant) (434 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

@ sourav Banerjee: s it myt hv deleted

(Guest)
Delhi, 100 yrs old...!!!! is this true.. Renu dear, you gave me shock, As Delhi has thousands of years old history, founded around 5000 BC and you are saying 100 years, later got to know by link, its 100 yrs as national capital..., Happy birthday Delhi, Hearty congrats to Delhi, once called Indraprastha, capital of pandavas, Thankyou so much Renu, for this great information,You made me think about, capital city of our great India..,
3 Like

Yatender Sharma (Senior Accountant) (146 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

First of all I'd like to say thank Renu ji for being a part of this joy & happiness and same for all the member of CCI yes but i thing after 100 years of Delhi, Delhi is going more polluted, dirty no instead beautiful frown may be thats the heart cracking broken heart but thats true As we all know Delhi is the capital of India and also know for " Delhi hai Dil walo KI" i think Delhi Lost her Dil enlightened Delhi ki bheed or bhagam-bhag or most of important thing was that ki "Everyone's anger angry remains on seventh sky" we need to love heart all and have patience and also care Delhi yes

Thanks & Best Regards

Yatender

2 Like

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 11 March 2012

Though I'm not from Delhi but I always wish one day I would live in Delhi....as this is the city which integrates the entire diverse culture and colors of India at one place...A huge salute...

and haan I'll definitely make it to Delhi one day..enlightened

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: