100% EOU Exemption of Service tax relates to Export

Ramesh Kothari (Manager-EOU commercial) (161 Points)

27 December 2007  

We are the 100% export oriented unit our product both input/output not excisable by vitue of notification

As we are  using the various services in regards to export of the product are we  liable to pay the services use in connection with export of the product on to load in vessel

AS per Export service rules 2005 clearly reveals that the servised partially used in India in commection with export is exmpted for example -Port services/inspection of materail/cargo  handling charges /transport of material from unit to port  by road /port warehousing charges for stocking the material  and many others .Is this exwmpted pl let me clearify still I am in doubt/delema

Further we are  paying the service tax on input can same be  utilised agaist adjustment of GTA services

Also canwe export our product under Draw back shipping bill  HS code 2601 1130 i.e. Iron ore fines the product is also attract Export duty on it. Is  the applicability of DBK S/B is there let us know

Further we are paying other input services directly indirectly to produced the final product is this payble by the 100% EOU than refundable or fully exempted

Require the expert opinion from the member of CAclub

Regds
Ramesh Kothari
rameshkothari2159 @ rediffmail.com