Easy Office
Easy Office

10 year of becoming ca

Page no : 2

CA Pritesh Mehta (CA in Practice) (310 Points)
Replied 08 September 2013

Congrats dear. Just one mantra for u Beleive in Urself as u beleive while completing CA. I have taken 7 years in my time. God Bless U.

Supra (ERP Consultant) (45 Points)
Replied 08 September 2013

congrats   sir...and goodluck

CA Mayur Todmal (Practicing CA) (7645 Points)
Replied 09 September 2013

SALUTE TO YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE SIRJI....

N.Prakash (Working) (71 Points)

Dear Saurabh,

Firstly congrats on becoming a CA.You should from now onwards address yourselves as a CA not a Ca student.You should be proud that you have reached your goal.Qualification matters only for the first job thereafter only experience counts.It is the spirit that matters not age.You have 10 years of prequalification experience.Compared to your friendswho have qualified you have the latest membership no.,a latest chip installed in your system, an updated knowledge base.A CA always has to keep him self updated.Taking up teaching you will feel younger and will remain constantly in touch with the subjects.Wish you Best of Luck.

With regards,

N.Prakash.

Jatin (Article Assistant) (30 Points)

Sir i eagrly wanna talk to u, if u have a time then give m a ring pls.my number is 9911906155.please

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)

firstly lots of congretulations.................

and finally wish u a very bright jorney ahead

sidhant saha (prop) (1394 Points)

congrats sir

paaras (self employed ca final student)   (35 Points)

Brother me aise kuch CAs ko janta hu jo first ya second attempt m CA bane Bt ye bhi sach h k vo CA CPT pass krne k kabil bhi nai the Practical life m bhut difficultly ho rhi h unko Bus ek break milne ki dair hai bus ek uske baad sab tumhare kaam ko salam krenge Durtn of study ko koi puchega b nai

Suraj (Student) (58 Points)

Agar koi cheez badI asani se mil jae to use paane me kya mza

CA.Sidhartha S Pillai (Chartered Accountant) (531 Points)
Replied 10 September 2013

I too took 10 years for my CA and passed through enough number of sarcastic remarks, rejections and hurdles. Finally the result of November 2012 surprised me as I was through, it saved my family.

purvi sheth (owner) (51 Points)
Replied 10 September 2013

agar value nhi hoti to institute itne attempt ki permission nhi deti...so I am also agree with all...value is what we count for us...i think aur bhi bhot students he  jnhone 1 decade pass kiya he so not an issue...gud luck

Ashish (Student) (144 Points)
Replied 13 September 2013

Loved the fighting spirit and preservance you have shown.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: