Easy Office
Easy Office

10.87% PASS CA-CPT FEB-2008.

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Prasoon,man what is your problem?Why r u blaming those who studied for 15 days?You are all f**ked up.Are you afraid of competetition or something?I also studied for 20 days for 14 hrs. daily.my 12th class exam finished in mar.07 and my attempt was in may 07.It isn't how many hours you study in CPT but your total concept clarification.It can be done by a good student in 15 days but for a moron like you,you need an year to prepare.What will happen to you in PCC, God knows.Coz you will not get much study time due to articleship,maybe just one month that a CA allows.3 months preparation time is all in books.

pRaSoOn (Articled assistant) (500 Points)
Replied 10 March 2008

Dear balarko....first of all, mind your language. Just read my replies again...i am not blaming students here....infact i am supporting them dat how does insti. expects from them to be expert in just a bit of time....those are big fools who misinterpreted my replies...that shows their professionalism...and balarko i was talking about articleship which requries expertise to deal wid situations and not wid passing the exam....and as far as my thinking is concerned....i do not fear competition coz i have successfully cleared pe1 and pe2 in first attempt wid merit rank in pe2...so my dear friend....think about yourself and keep your so called "F***ing attitude" with you......see you soon....

Prathignya Academy (Educationist) (68 Points)
Replied 24 March 2008

It is authentic info. Pls refer to this link.
<https://www.icai.org/icairoot/press_release/press_release_cpt_feb08.html>

(Guest)

hey can u say me when is the result of cpt will be out

(Guest)

result of cacpt held on 8 june 2008 do u know any thing abt it

(Guest)

when result will be out my roll no 22129

(Guest)

when result of ca-cpt 2008 is coming

(Guest)

i want the result of cpt 8 june

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i want the result of cpt 8 june "

name of the candidates declared passed for CPT exam of june 2008

(Guest)

candidates name declared passed in cpt exam june2008

(Guest)

HI GUYS, I HAVE JUST CLEARED MY CPT WID 129 MARKS IN JUNE 2008. I WANT TO KNOW DAT IS THE ARTICLESHIP TRAINING AFTER CPT CAN BE DONE WITH PCC TRAINING........

(Guest)

how many percentage for passing of cpt examination 2008

geet verma (job) (70 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

hey frnds, ma reputed firm,situated at GK -1 urgntly requires two fresher guys belongs to delhi ,n who has cleared his CPT or PCC...please let me knw thrgh ma email id-khushi87_verma @ yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: