Easy Office
Easy Office

[Question] Do I Need to Do My B.com for CA

Page no : 2

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

I have listen from my ca friends in deloites, they told me if you do BCom + CA and u r in big 4s. then you have to do law 3 years post graduation course.

now i m not doing BCom. I m doing directy LAW 5 yrs course. I have given my ipcc exams in may..

i think doing BCom is wast of time bcoz all most all the chapters r covered in CA at IPCC level then why to wast time in doing 3 yrs BCom course +3 yes post graduation  LAW course. you r wasting 1yr of your career... do directly 5 years law graduation course...

the positive side is that you r getting 2 graduation degrees instead of one law gratuation degree.

you will become a lawyer + a CA. i think its a best combination then to be BCom + CA

choose the best career for yourself.

all the best.

1 Like

C.A. Sanjay Bhatia (CA) (496 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

The Best thing is to do B.com(hons) from local university while correspondence or regular.

Hons. because most of the subjects in B.com hons are same with CA-IPCC, FInal so you don't need to study them

1 Like

Aba Deb (Passed I.S.C 2010) (39 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

Thanks fot all the replies^^

I feel v.happy but also nervous as i have to do both at the same time

nah, my teacher said , u can pass b.com with hons. easi;y but u will fail in CA Final/Inter 2 - 3 times even it has all the same study mat , becoz CA Questions are v.much hard and v.much inteelectual

see what i will do :D

but i will do my CA :D

Harshwardhan (employee) (27 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Do your B.com through distance learning. It is more helpful for your CA. You can do B.com from Sikkim Manipal University distance program which is much better than other distance learning Institute it’s my personal advice coz I’ve also complete my B.com from this University. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counsellor you can register for free https://bit.ly/smude

CA. CS. CMA. J. RAJGANESH (Triplet Finance Professional)   (383 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Hello Aba Dep,

You can go for Articleship only after completion of your IPCC Group-I.  So It is better to do

your B.Com. in regular college along with C.A.  After completion of B.Com and IPCC you can go for 

articleship training....................................

Studying B.Com. will surely helps a lot in the preparation of IPCC Exams.......................

Dont Waste your time............................

DO B.COM ALONG WITH C.A. .................................................................

- J.Rajganesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: