EASYOFFICE

*Mothers' Days Special*--Heart Touching Story...

Page no : 3

Utkarsh (X) (40 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

Really, right from the heart.

1 Like

Hari (Associate) (29 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

heartheartheart Very heart touching story....heartheartheart

1 Like

Meet Joshi (Company Secretary) (275 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

Originally posted by : Hari

Very heart touching story....

1 Like

CA Abhishek Singh (practice) (2106 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

whatever i am today only because of my mother.

being illiterate she was a great manager. in childhood i was very naughty and so she decided to send me to mumbai to study with my elder brother. but i could not adjust there and used to cry daily and wanted to return to village. but she always used to tell me that u have stay there one day u will study and become a rich person.

We were form a poor family. for 1000( we had to pay for house to  our cousin)  my elder brother came to mumbai that too by selling foodgrains. i had completed my 6th std from hindi medium but  i was given admissin in 5th std. in the first year i failed in first 3 exams but in final exam i passed and my mother was the most happy, because she had kep vrat and mannat that if my son passes i will do  pooja and other things. 

I still remember when i passed CPT she distributed sweets in entire village. It was my dream dream to  buy a car and drive with my mom sitting beside me.  But GOD has planned something else. she died in an accident when i was in PCC.

it has been 3 years( i was in pcc) since i lost my mother but still she is always there with me. whenever i m stressed i just close my eyes and remember her and i get energy.

one thing i have learnt in my life that donot wait for time that when u become this u will do this. u donot know what will happen tomorrow. So today is ur best time. do whatever u can do with whatever little things u have.

6 Like

preeti (article) (320 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

LOVELY STORY........

MOTHERS ARE VERY VERY SPECIAL.........

THANKS FOR SHARING........

1 Like

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

Originally posted by : CA Abhishek Singh
being illiterate she was a great manager. in childhood i was very naughty and so she decided to send me to mumbai to study with my elder brother. but i could not adjust there and used to cry daily and wanted to return to village. but she always used to tell me that u have stay there one day u will study and become a rich person.
We were form a poor family. for 1000( we had to pay for house to  our cousin)  my elder brother came to mumbai that too by selling foodgrains. i had completed my 6th std from hindi medium but  i was given admissin in 5th std. in the first year i failed in first 3 exams but in final exam i passed and my mother was the most happy, because she had kep vrat and mannat that if my son passes i will do  pooja and other things. 
I still remember when i passed CPT she distributed sweets in entire village. It was my dream dream to  buy a car and drive with my mom sitting beside me.  But GOD has planned something else. she died in an accident when i was in PCC.
it has been 3 years( i was in pcc) since i lost my mother but still she is always there with me. whenever i m stressed i just close my eyes and remember her and i get energy.
one thing i have learnt in my life that donot wait for time that when u become this u will do this. u donot know what will happen tomorrow. So today is ur best time. do whatever u can do with whatever little things u have.

I Salute the love and spirit of your mom...

And I am sure wherever she is, she is happy with the progress that u made...

Msg in the last lines was also very good....

Thank u for sharing yr life...it inspires me and others like me...

1 Like

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

Belated Happy Mother's day to all my CCI Members...

1 Like

Nasir Ansari (Accountant with CS Executive)   (64 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

Its Really Heart touching Story...

Happy Mothers day

1 Like

cmani (Sr Manager Finance) (29 Points)
Replied 15 May 2012

REALLY HEART TOUCHING STORY.

KAHANEE NE ROOLA DIYA

1 Like

Meet Joshi (Company Secretary) (275 Points)
Replied 15 May 2012

Originally posted by : CA Abhishek Singh

That is awesome!!! Hats off to your Mother!!!!

That is really inspirational specially for me!!!!

1 Like

Replied 15 May 2012

Thank You Very Much Everyone for your comments...heart

It motivates me....yes

Replied 16 May 2012

Due to all motivating comments...

I am motivated to write more and so I raised a little topic...

Do share your views on this topic...
Its about mother and father..>Worth reading

/forum/something-on-parents-worth-reading-202219.asp

HIMANSHI RASTOGI (CA FINAL STUDENT) (39 Points)
Replied 17 May 2012

mind blowing story ...........................:)

Replied 17 May 2012

Thank You Himanshi...

chetan khurana (artical) (29 Points)
Replied 17 May 2012

nycccc storyyyyy bhaii g

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: