Easy Office
LCI Learning

!..forgive and move on..!

Page no : 2

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 23 March 2012

The Earth is almost a sphere. So is human life on its surface; honestly speaking it is like that for many of us - the luckier ones. And for us having a greater share of good luck, life is a cycle of emotions and experiences of all sorts - both positive and negative. Some events unfurl in such a way as to call for the forgetting and forgiving mechanism. Innately future-driven that we are [ life's moments are precious], we move on to our next better moment. Not all are perturbed by memories of a Hiroshima or a Concentration Camp after all. So, we move on - shaking the moss off our psyche as the stone of life rolls over.

Accordingly, I have moved on from that thread which ought to have stuck in my memory for all the good ingredients that it had, or still has. But in spite of all the forgettable things that the most uncalled for behaviour of certain member(s) gave birth to, I cannot forget how much everyone, including me, cared and craved for Harini's return. So, I have taken that and moved my mental belongings from that post and I'm sure many of us did exactly that.

And I agree with Ankur (CMA) that presence of personalities like Ankurji and Sanjayji adds more value to any post and timely intervention of such dignitaries is a must for upholding the values of CCI.

Thank you Sanket, for giving me the scope to air myself.

3 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 23 March 2012

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Garg

@ sanket : Good observation by you but dont call them as anti social elements it will hurt them and very bright chance is there that you may be targeted next time

You can ask Rahul sharma for such kind of experience. he had very wonderful experience which he will never forget in his life time till he continues in cci.

@ ankur garg sir,

I must say that this person is doing very good job in tracking the fake profile. keep it up.

@ Vandana & Sourav B sir ; They got their share very well. am sure they wont forget this experience in near future.

My only advice is dont provoke others. 

Sanket  be ready to face the heat in coming days...it may be after 1 or 2 months...

Friends it is a fake profile...be careful...

1 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Thankx all to take this post as a Positive Way.....

And Thankx for Appreciating my Small Effort.............

yes

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

hmmm you are exactly right Sanket Sir.......

I'm totally agreed with you but sometimes it's become necessary to iterrupt actually these gyus don't stop they just spoil the post and the mood......

but as you said will keep it in mind and will don't comment on their comments again.....

NEVER EVER...............smiley

Thnxx for the Post......

2 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 05 March 2013

Exactly, even it is the main mantra of the Happy Life....

"Kuch is trah maine zindagi ko aasan kr diya;

kuch se maafi maang li aur kuch ko maaf kr diya.."

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: