Easy Office
LCI Learning

ca final auditing notes by surabhi bansal

Page no : 3

Madhusudhana Rao Konduri (ACCOUNTANT) (255 Points)
Replied 19 July 2008

Please send me the audit notes of mrs. surbhi bansal.

madhuk.1983 @ gmail.com

mohit arya (article) (0 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

dear all

i am preparing for ca final and i am looking for audit notes of Mrs. Surbhi Bansal. wether anyone of you have these latest notes if yes kindly send me the same at

aryamohitarya @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Sir

U are 100% right, but at least u should ahve disclosed ur name 

Originally posted by :Guest
" Worst president of ICAI Since last 57 years

MR. SUNIL TALATI IS THE WORST PRESIDENT OF INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA TILL TODAY.

1.CA EXAM PAPERS LEAKED FIRST TIME IN HISTORY

2.HE IS COMMITTED TO COPY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS UNDER THE NAME OF COORDINATION. THEY SHOULD COPY US NOT WE SHOULD COPY THEM.

3.RESULTS OF CA FINAL THIS TIME ARE ALL TIME LOW SINCE LAST 5 YEARS QUALITY OF STUDENTS HAVE NOT GONE DOWN BUT ICAI HAS KILLED THEM

IF HE HAS LITTLE SENSE AND SHAME HE SHOULD RESIGN.

this is done to protect identity this is new topic
"

(Guest)
" i need these notes too "

vidya nayak (job) (36 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

Please send me the audit notes of mrs. surbhi bansal

on my id: vidya.nayak002 @ gmail.com.

swaroop manbansh (no) (20 Points)
Replied 09 August 2008

hello plz send me the notes of mrs. surabhi bansal audit as soon as possible.it's urgent.

(Guest)

plz send me latest notes for preparation of pcc exams by surbhi bansal mam.......................

Sulagna (18 Points)
Replied 10 September 2008

can some one pls send me a copy too at sahasulagna9 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

please send me the latest amended notes of auditing of surbhi bansal as soon as possible.

Megha (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 17 September 2008

please send me the latest ammended notes of Audit CA Final of mrs. surbhi bansal....email id is megha.padia87 @ gmail.com

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Hi

I was surfing this site when I found that you are in need of CA Final Notes. You may join the following Yahoo Group of Parag Gupta Sir. Notes of all subjects ( including current amendments) have been uploaded on it. Link for the group is: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta

Parag Gupta sir is a great teacher of COSTING & O.R. in North India. No doubt, no one can ever compete him. If you like the notes on his group, you may appreciate him for his effort of providing such superb notes.

Your Friend
Arpita Chauhan

Anil Mittal (student) (70 Points)
Replied 22 October 2008

" i passed ca pe 2 in nov 2007 applied for articles in feb 2008  when will my attempt come, either in may 2010 or nov 2010 "

It will be in May 2010...................dear frnd

It will be in May 2010.......................dear frnd

abhishek (c a student ) (20 Points)
Replied 17 November 2008

plz send me latest notes for preparation of pcc exams by surbhi bansal mam......................

Ankit Akhilesh (C.A.) (24 Points)
Replied 22 November 2008

hi there,can somebody help me to get the amended auditing notes by mrs. surabhi bansal.

Ankit Akhilesh (C.A.) (24 Points)
Replied 22 November 2008

hi there,can somebody help me to get the amended auditing notes by mrs. surabhi bansal. email i.d. ankit.akhilesh @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: