Successful women entrepreneurs in india

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)

22 August 2011  

Today While I Going through Net, I Find Superb Article.....That Thoght to Share With You.

I am happy to share all these video with you that I have watched many stories of successful women entrepreneurs in India. These Indian businesswomen are operating their business successfully. The following overviews of videos will surely helpful to the young Indian women  who want to develop the own business in India and to become successful woman entrepreneur in India. 

1st Successful Women Entrepreneur - Priyanka Malhotra 

Priyanka Malhotra is successful woman entrepreneur in India. She is operating the business of book publishing and also devotes her time in cafe business. She did graduate in printing and publishing from Landon college of publishing. She also holds the degree of Msc. in media and communication field. After this, she came to India and became successful businesswomen in Delhi. Priyanka thinks differently about the idea of scaling her businesses. Here's a young entrepreneur unplugged. She got licence for operating cafe. She encouraged young woman in this video also. 

2st Successful Women Entrepreneur - Bhawana Kakkar 

Bhawana Kakkar is young graduate woman in Painting and Arts. She did also postgraduate in Art history from Baroda University. She has huge experience in fashion designing in India and she opened Art gallery. She is also publishing a magazine named "Take - Simple Black". She is successful woman entrepreneur in India and she told many tricks to success in business in following video.

3rd Successful Women Entrepreneur - Manju Bharatram 

Mrs Manju Bharatram was a simple child for whom school wasn't a happy experience. Just like many others. And the day she saw her own children feeling the same as well, she became a social entrepreneur. 

4rd Successful Women Entrepreneur - Rajashree Birla

Rajashree Birla is a successful woman entrepreneur and chairperson of Aditya Birla Centre for Community and rural development. Her focus is on the all-round development of the communities around our plants located mostly in distant rural areas and tribal belts. All our Group companies —- Grasim, Hindalco, Aditya Birla Nuvo, Indo Gulf and UltraTech have Rural Development Cells which are the implementation bodies. 

5th Successful Women Entrepreneur - Shruti  

Shruti is a degree holder in Chemistry from University of Pennsylvania and she did worked with Merrill Lynch. She came back India after study in USA and started his own hotel business and became successful woman entrepreneur in India.

Source : https://www.svtuition.org/2010/04/successful-women-entrepreneurs-in-india.html