Easy Office
LCI Learning

Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students to 3 yr

Page no : 5

CA Hardik (Profession) (92 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

Great Job Done by Chintan.

I request everyone  to mail to institute.

1 Like

naveen kumar jain (article) (56 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

I request all PCC Students to kindly send a email to institute as we need to respond to injustice which is been done to pcc Students. All batches in past & future (IPCC) Students will be doing articleship for only 3 year which include a scope for study leave of 6 month we have to done the same for 3.5 Years which is completely unfavour for our batch i kindly request students of PCC kindly respond to it & email to institute.

Lets show the Student power.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : naveen kumar jain
I request all PCC Students to kindly send a email to institute as we need to respond to injustice which is been done to pcc Students. All batches in past & future (IPCC) Students will be doing articleship for only 3 year which include a scope for study leave of 6 month we have to done the same for 3.5 Years which is completely unfavour for our batch i kindly request students of PCC kindly respond to it & email to institute.
Lets show the Student power.

Thats what we are mailing for....not against other courses ...but just making our point of excess articleship...!!!!

Thanx for ur supposrt..!!!

Rockstar (Student) (143 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students from 3 ½ years to 3 years‏ Sent: 06 January 2010 15:09PM To: president @ icai.org Cc: enqarticleassistant @ icai.org; icaiho @ icai.org; bosnoida @ icai.org; js_mss @ icai.org; ranga @ icai.org; prc @ icai.org; secretary @ icai.org; pss @ icai.org; vicepresident @ icai.org; sitefeedback @ icai.org; harinderjit.singh @ icai.org; subodh.aggarwal @ icai.org; kris_c_a @ icai.org Respected Sir, I had read a post on www.icai.org regarding abovementioned subject. (https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4691&c_id=219) I want to throw some light on above issue which might be of some importance to your committee: The students from courses prior to and after PCC Course, i.e., PE-II and IPCC Students have to serve 3 years of articleship training including 6 months of allowed leave. This means they have to serve a net articleship period of 2.5 years only. On the other hand, students of PCC course have to serve 3.5 years of articleship training including 6 months of allowed leave. This means they have to serve a net articleship period of 3 years. This means that PCC students serve 6 months excess articleship training than the other courses. To make matters more difficult for PCC students, they have to appear for 2 exams, i.e., PCC and CA Final while taking maximum 6 months leave (or serve remaining period after CA Final Exams). And that means average 3 months preparation leave for each exam (which seems highly improbable to clear either of the exams). On the other hand, IPCC and PE-II students have to appear only CA-Final exams after taking 6 months leave. This serves a double blow to PCC students who already have to cope up with Articlehip-PCC Exam-Articleship-CA Final Exam type of situation which is unlike the course format of other courses. Also a PCC student can only appear in the final exam after completing the full period of article training which is quite unfair as some of us completes the articleship in a month or two after the corresponding attempt , because of which our attempts shifts 4 to 5 months resulting in a lot of time unutilised. I hope your committee comes out with the decision to reduce the articleship period to three years as the articleship period of the earliest batches of PCC is nearing its end or atleast permitting PCC students to appear in CA Final Exam during the last six months of their articles. Expecting a positive reply from your side, Regards,

Rockstar (Student) (143 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Fw: Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students from 3 ½ years to 3 years

V. Sagar

(sagar @ icai.in)

Dear Student,

You are advised to continue your studies and preparation for examination as per present Regulations.

With best wishes,

V. Sagar

----- Original Message -----

Chatar

To:

R Devarajan ; sagar @ icai.in ; bosnoida @ icai.in

Sent:

Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:51 AM

Subject:

Fw: Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students from 3 ½ years to 3 years

Ravi Shankar

(scravishankar @ icai.in)
scravishankar @ icai.org
Fax No.0120-3045940

----- Original Message -----

To:

Sent:

Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are fowarding email for necessary action/reply at your end.

(Ashok Kumar Dua)
Sr. Executive Officer
Board of Studies
A/94/4, Sector-58,
Noida- 201 301
Ph.No.0120- 3045800
Email:

bosnoida @ icai.in
Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:04 AM
scravishankar @ icai.org
Ashok

Dear Student,

You are advised to continue your studies and preparation for examination as per present set of Regulations.

Ravishankar S C
Assistant Secretary
Board of Studies
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan,
Post Box No.36,
A-94/4, Sector-58, Noida- 201 301
Ph.No. 0120-3045930 (Direct)
PBX No.0120-3045900, Extn.930
E.Mail:

CA RITESH ARORA (CA PRACTICE) (113 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

lets send  mails to all the concerned members once again....this injustice to pcc studends shall end immediately.....

HARISH SP (STUDENT) (72 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

All the students are accepting ur caculation ,

(Guest)

Come on /...../ Guys n Gals!!!!

Post on this post with all ur sincerity and regularity!!!!

Also mail to institute regularly @ @ !!

Recommend this page to all your CA Students' friends!!

& keep rocking!!

(Guest)

Hey I came across another notification on ICAI website:

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=263&c_id=218

It states:

(b) for sub-regulation (4), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“(4) For the purposes of preparing for an examination of the
Institute, the articled assistant shall be granted by the principal leave for
three months or to the extent due, whichever is less, provided an application
for the leave has been made at least fifteen days in advance.”;

Now that means in my letter on first page, where I have writen that leave per exam ( PCC and Final) is 3.50 months becomes wrong, because leave per exam now stays at 3 months. And thats assuming you clear both exams at first attempt !!!!!!!!!!

So thats more pressure for PCC students. I hope you get the point!!

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

Friends............i dont think any thing will happen with this. We have sent hundreds of mail, they have sent one reply that the procedure is long and they are advising us to study under current syllabus..........there message is clear, they are not going to implement...........I would recommed to use some harsh words in the coming mail so that they can understand our plight, harse words in the sence which will understand our plight and not pounching on them.........because it is a question of our life, even if we calculate earnings of 20000 rs after completing ca we could save 120000 rs which is a huge return for our investment made. And it is a competitive life we have to compete with old pe-II students and new IPCC students. We can let them granted........they should care about our life.

Please reply for my message.

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

along with the mail send the link of this forum also, so that they can be aware, what u say?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dream big live big
Friends............i dont think any thing will happen with this. We have sent hundreds of mail, they have sent one reply that the procedure is long and they are advising us to study under current syllabus..........there message is clear, they are not going to implement...........I would recommed to use some harsh words in the coming mail so that they can understand our plight, harse words in the sence which will understand our plight and not pounching on them.........because it is a question of our life, even if we calculate earnings of 20000 rs after completing ca we could save 120000 rs which is a huge return for our investment made. And it is a competitive life we have to compete with old pe-II students and new IPCC students. We can let them granted........they should care about our life.
Please reply for my message.

well, the letter which is given on 1st page of this post is not model given by ICAI!!

You can add you viewpoints in that letter also.But thanx  for such statistics!!

But let me tell you 60-70 mails to the institute sent via this post need to be multiplied many times ....and now is the right time!!

GO FOR IT!! ABHI NAHI TOH KABHI NAHI!!

krunal (article) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

P E II staudents article period is 3years only

IPCC which is new course having period of 3years only

why should for us article period 3 1/2 year....

it is not fair with us ...

please consider such matter with stypen we getting only Rs.2000/- it is not fair..

make the necessary amendements and reduce article perion to 3 years only.

hame insaaaff chahiye

(Guest)

COMMON GUYS N GALS....!!!

keep posting outta here....//

you never know the imposrtance of your one post!!

due to your one reply, this post will remain on top and 6-7 students will email to institute...thats more pressure on institute!

(Guest)

Hi !! Any updates? Those who have already completed 3 years are losing out due to this delay..Have mailed twice,but got no reply so far..Really sad..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: