Precious gift from CAclub

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

22 June 2011  

Hii Friends

Today ( June 22nd) is a very very happy  day for me. You may be thinking Why..Right? Two years ago same day God gave me a very precious gift..May be many of you who are my good friend know what is My precious Gift...The precious gift given by God to me is my Sweet Little Brother Vikas...I  m also really very very thankful to CCI for giving me such a big Gift..

Last year He made( he usually says no need for making fool) me fool by telling we talk first time on June 6...But actually its June 22..

Many of my friends told me  Dont beleive anyone on net and dont make any relation with people on net..Even now many of my friends says atlast you will be cheated..But i wont beleive because I feel we are not making any relation its just happening..and I trust most my net friends..

I dont know what i tell about Vikas.He is really very good in nature and very caring..We have fight all most all the day but never had a misunderstanding between us..Whatever i tell him on anger and whatever he tell me when we had a need we never mind that...kithne be naraz ho he come and say me mere liye vo karna and i tell him no i wont..then also i do everything what he want me to do..Even now also i m not able to beleive its 2year ....I m really really very very lucky to have a brother like him..And I want to see him as early as possible...upto this time i never saw him and he never saw me...We just saw our photos..

I am not able to express my feelings Frnds...Just want to say one thing Trust is very imporatnt in every relation..Dont Broke any relation in any suspicion..Try to clear every problems ...No problem if u bend a little to save a good relation...I m not able to write becoz me able to think anything;(..hehe..

We both need all of your love and blessings..And i felt i always got all of your love and blessing...thanks to u all from the bottom of my heart..

Friends Plz dont comment anything negative about this post like this is a professional site, u post it in orkut ya fb etc.That i Too know...CCI is my Family and i wish to share my happiness with all my family and especially CCI because CCI gave me such a good and sweet brother...I love you my fool..

PRECIOUS GIFT FROM CACLUB

Regards

Saritha