My Tips and Tricks for Strategic Management -- Climax Fight

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)

20 March 2011  

MY TRIPS AND TRICKS FOR STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.

Friends, with all of your appreciation, encouragement and co-operation finally we came to last fight in the seriesclap i.e the only balance portion in the last subject is STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT. This is my last article in the series. Seriously... there is nothing to write in this topic, I just wanted to close up the series with my previous article itself. But some of our friends asked to write on the last balanced topic also. With all your request I started this……………… Thumbs Up!

INTRODUCTION:

This (Info.Tach & S.M) is one of the subjects where we can score easily more than 50 or 60 more marks in the examination. Also this subject helps in the aggregate issues.Smiley

Let us directly come into the Topic.

MY TIPS FOR THE EXAMINATION:

For this Subject two answer sheets will be given one is for Info.Tech and another is for S.M.  Please write the answers in their respective sheets only.

Answer the Case Law at last because it will be in time consuming nature.

I forget to mention in Tips for Info.Tech draw the flow chart with a PEN instead of drawing with PENCIL.

ROLE OF CASE LAW:

Out of 50 marks 20 marks are directly come from the Case LawsShocked. It is also very easy to crack the case law if you practice more and more of case laws. So, Spend one day for it and practice number of case laws

CHAPTER S:

In Strategic Management all the chapters are important. Concentrate more on 3rd, 4th and 6th Chapters. There is a chance to get more marks from these chapters.

STUDY SCHEDULE:

Date

Chapters

No. of Days

No. of Marks

18th April

1,2,5 and 7

1 day

5 - 10 marks

19th – 20th April

3,4 and 6

2 days

20 – 25 marks

21th April

Case laws

1 day

CONCLUSION:

By this we completed our journey in My Tips and Tricks for all IPCC subjectsdance. The rest of the part is depends on the hardwork carried by youRoll Eyes. Hope that all of your preparation is going well according to our study schedules.

I want to thank to all of you for supporting me to build my confidence to write articles. Waving

All the Best FriendsAfro

Your Comments are most  Welcome

Bye Bye Waving