Easy Office

It's a big deal: Security for Girls - Spare a moment to read

Page no : 2

KORGAONKAR ASSOCIATIES (pratice) (118 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

RIGHT BOSS

THE TWO WOMEN ARE SAFE IN OUR COUNTRY SONIA GANDHI AND SHEELA DIXIT

I THINK WE COME TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING FOR WOMEN  SAFETY AND SECURITY STANDARDS.

only two ladies have safety,one is Sonia gandhi and the other is sheeladeeksh*th,no body have safty except these

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=232126&offset=2#.UNVhnqyqCho

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

listen Mr. Randhir if you cann't support na den you don't have any right to say anythng ok.........

So, just stop speaking Rubbish................

N what do you want to say that only Guys like you have right to do anything with anyone........

just put urself on the place of that girl n than think and speak anything..............

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

Hi friends be it girls or boys  just try to analyse before giving any comments,if you interpret positively he is just giving a logical view,even i feel just by holding a candle march or showing protests nothing is going to be achieved as Media will cover it for some time till some fuss is in it,be practical we all should be self dependant first,not all persons are same,the dress code which we all debate about what girls to wear or boys to wear are debatable,think practically when in a society there are various kind of people be it girls or boys so one must be carefull about what we do when we are outside,no body is safe be it boy or girl,pity that boy also who was hit by the criminals and he could not protect her friend,he was a boy and he too will go through this trauma for the rest of his life, this is not about boy or girl or fault finding,just think rationally about the points which he says for self defence it is nice idea for all to have mirchi powder or some sort of spray in your kit or learn some self defence techniques to escape,all said iam not justifying anybody and we all feel what happened to that sister is not right and these criminals must be punished,protests also needed,but lessons also should be learnt as every day some one is abused be it boy girl or child or elderly,all should be strong and book the guilty by being little confident and courageous,do not fight for silly matter like what to wear or not wear as these are just for our own precautions as it is normal to say that do not wear gold ornaments in public as some one may be tempted to steal it.

similarly take it in a positive way and whenever good advise is given take it sportingly.

please sisters do not get me in wrong way all boys are not bad,let us learn a lesson that if we see some one in pain or needs help we would help them,why iam saying protests are not going to solve the problem as we have seen enough protests in the past be it for corruption or any other issue but no solution,we all can go on protesting in social site or in roads but even that won't solve any problem and hence let us help any body be it girl or boy,to all sisters who go to CA classes please form a group in class who come from same places or same routes and comunicate with them after classes or if early morning classes even before going for classes.

please do not mistake me all my brothers or sisters.

let us help each other and pray for our sister who sacrifced her  self because of which we all have united for a noble cause ie to create awareness about safety and hope our sister will recover soon and  get over that trauma.

so please please create awareness about safety in where ever you attend classes or in offices or locality we live in by sugessting or creating new methods to save our self as any body can face this situation.

Swati Mundhra (Article) (32 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

true frnds 

everone have right to wear what they want bt we should wear what we actually want i want to say in a comfortable zone matching the place time and conditions  nt just to show off ................

i also like to add as i read in newspaper that all this evils arising in the soceity bcoz of movies , tv and internet .... stop giving such  comments have things have two sides its up to u what pick up .

Replied 22 December 2012

well said sister 

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

India needs better police & faster judiciary.......Whats the point in making more laws, if they will not get implemented properly

(Guest)

My point is there should be detailed enquiry to be carried out before punishing those guys.

Nobody know what exactly triggered them/ what exactly provoked them.

So it is not right to ask for punishment before enquiry.

Even that girl should be enquired by police if there is any wrong from her side.

Even those guys are human beings, lets not ruin their life by asking for harsh punishment.

Replied 22 December 2012

i pity you randhir as you are calling those criminals humanbeings........"these 6 people ie animals is also a shame to call them,"to hell with any enquiry,i feel before the sister comes out from hospital they must be punished ." come on the facts are very clear in this case and the criminals nailed,they are worst than kasab as atleast in his case he was misdirected and in the name of God was asked to do all wrong things,but these demons did what is totally un acceptable,please do not talk like that about that sister as these 6 demons does not deserve any sympathy."

sorry randhir but please understand the situation.

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

Originally posted by : Randhir

My point is there should be detailed enquiry to be carried out before punishing those guys.

Nobody know what exactly triggered them/ what exactly provoked them.

So it is not right to ask for punishment before enquiry.

Even that girl should be enquired by police if there is any wrong from her side.

Even those guys are human beings, lets not ruin their life by asking for harsh punishment.

are you able to understand what you are saying??? and even girl wear some short cut types of dress that doesnt mean ke boys kuch bhi kare.... and short skirt type dress pehnana mana nahi hai bhai... if she wear this kind of dress that not at all mean that she is inviting a guy to rape her.... agar aap ne ye dressing waali baat kar hi di hai to sunlo, ye incident se pehle 3 days ago, a 4 year girl attempted to rape... bro abhi dress kaha se important element hua... insaan uski soch se bada banta hai dost... increase ur mentality.....use ur brain... and use ur wordings very wisely...

Replied 22 December 2012

Press conference of Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, Home secretary R K Singh and dont know the names of others:
Now, Government is planning a commission of inquiry in Delhi Gang Rape Case. They'll appoint a commission for issues like this in future... They personally think that, in future this kind of incident should be happened and that can solve in this commission. After arresting the criminals/victims govt. will examine, did they rape that girl or not? 

No use of protesting against government for slow judicial system and toughest punishment. Not even death penalty for this case.... Why not? What if the same thing happened with the daughter of the politician or any VVIP? The same reaction can be predicted or not. Feeling ashamed as Indian because of judicial system and approach towards women security of Central Government.

Why not Soniya Gandhi and Shila Dixit surrender the security provided to her and why don't she have courage to wondering without the security provided? Atleast they should have some decency and at least as a women herself they must have respect for women.

What the hell is this??? Is this our nation, where police is not supporting the protest, police should understand that people who are protesting is not the way to throw their frustration because they were criticized...

The person in the press conference, answering the questions said, he travelled in public transport today and felt safe enough.... A doctor should be appointing for checking whether he is male or female... He doesn’t even know the people are protesting against the current era of women security.... He only thought the rape and eve-teasing can happened only in public transport.... shameless person...

When the question asked from reporter, whether capital punishment is possible in this case or not?? The one person answered, it can be possible in the “rare of the rarest cases”.... and the counter question asked to the same person, he could not answer what does he meant by “rare of the rarest case”...

People should stop expecting from these politicians and our government...

Replied 22 December 2012

LoL when he calls these 6 demons human beings........enquire the girl....what a .............. that will be,the girl can never forget that trauma for her life and the best thing to happen for her is to see these ....... punished as soon as possible,if govt does not take action then i feel every brother who has sister will catch these ............... and kill them,iam sorry for using foul words but cannot help it as this is not a small issue it is a major issue and affects every one who want to live in a civilized society.

Replied 22 December 2012

I got this reply somewhere on my post by one of my sister.... i represent that msg here for showing how much frustration a girl have after this incident....

"Body is an asset of every woman. some parasites make them feel like its a lability. Just because one horny dog couldn't manage/masturbate his desperation out, he screwed her life. Pee'd on her pride. Almost killed her alive. Humanity is dead. Is s*xual urge more important than someones breath? I'm speechless! I pity women in my country. It isn't about a bihari raping a girl from dehradun in Delhi. Its about an animal- carnivorous making a little butterfly his prey for the night.
I believe & feel better for my friends & family abroad. They might have to starve on bread, but they breath & live safely.
Die politicians die. 
Dead democracy. Dead humanity. Dead life."

Replied 22 December 2012

Originally posted by : Bhavin Pathak

Press conference of Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, Home secretary R K Singh and dont know the names of others:
Now, Government is planning a commission of inquiry in Delhi Gang Rape Case. They'll appoint a commission for issues like this in future... They personally think that, in future this kind of incident should be happened and that can solve in this commission. After arresting the criminals/victims govt. will examine, did they rape that girl or not? 

No use of protesting against government for slow judicial system and toughest punishment. Not even death penalty for this case.... Why not? What if the same thing happened with the daughter of the politician or any VVIP? The same reaction can be predicted or not. Feeling ashamed as Indian because of judicial system and approach towards women security of Central Government.

Why not Soniya Gandhi and Shila Dixit surrender the security provided to her and why don't she have courage to wondering without the security provided? Atleast they should have some decency and at least as a women herself they must have respect for women.

What the hell is this??? Is this our nation, where police is not supporting the protest, police should understand that people who are protesting is not the way to throw their frustration because they were criticized...

The person in the press conference, answering the questions said, he travelled in public transport today and felt safe enough.... A doctor should be appointing for checking whether he is male or female... He doesn’t even know the people are protesting against the current era of women security.... He only thought the rape and eve-teasing can happened only in public transport.... shameless person...

When the question asked from reporter, whether capital punishment is possible in this case or not?? The one person answered, it can be possible in the “rare of the rarest cases”.... and the counter question asked to the same person, he could not answer what does he meant by “rare of the rarest case”...

People should stop expecting from these politicians and our government...

These people are alive because of sacrifices made by common man who has daughters and sisters on 13th december 2001,else these idiots would not be alive today to pass these illogical comments.rarest of rare cases what a sh*t is that,they want to say rape is common so it does not fit into rarest of rare cases,idiots,just by making false promises raping our country day in and day out.

Feeling sad to be born in midst of these so called Leaders.

Replied 22 December 2012

i do not care if they arrest me for posting in my facebook also

Replied 22 December 2012

A Letter from the common man to Damini - The Delhi Rape Victim...

This letter will probably never reach you, Damini. And if by chance it does, I hope when you're feeling a little better, you read it.

Outside your room in the hospital, outside the corridors smelling of medicine, outside the operating theaters, the world is crumbling. Thousands of people are protesting, signing petitions, updating facebook statuses, writing to the PM - all to bring justice to the accused. Some people want them hung. Some want them castrated. Some want them to be handed over to the public.

Obviously, none of this will actually happen.

I read in an article somewhere that death penalties can only be given to the rarest of rare cases. And (it continued to say) that unless the victim dies, it cannot be eligible for a rarest of rare case.

Kasab qualifies because he killed many in cold blood. Your rapists apparently don't.

We live in India Damini. A country of complications and contradictions. A country with age old laws and age old people fiercely guarding them.

I got an invite on facebook today. It read "Save women". The event was at India gate, I believe. I remember shaking my head when I saw the invite. Save women? All in the course of one day?

Things are not looking good Damini. Not for you, not for Delhi, not for India and not for humanity. People are people, but only bodily so. Inside, they're animals. A man guns down little children in a school. Someone murders his own mother. Four drunk men rape and almost kill a defenseless woman. No, things aren't looking good at all.

Perhaps the damn Mayans were right. Perhaps the world is going to end.

Because as far as I'm concerned, this is the end right here. When humanity fails, there's nothing to look forward to. All the education we've received, all the upbringing we've had, all the degrees we've religiously collected, all the Gods and Goddesses we believe in - amounts to precious little if at the end of the day, we're but as wild as a beast.

And even animals are better than us.

Outside the hospital, there's a blame war raging. The BJP's blaming the Congress. The Congress is blaming it's Police force. The police force is blaming the society. The society is blaming the party in power. And so, like passing the parcel, everyone's shifting their baggage of responsibility to the next person.

Meanwhile, the people who really care, the people who are affected, are organizing protests and candlelight marches. The people who care, are praying for your speedy recovery.

Because Damini, the truth is this. Nothing else can be done.

Shinde says measures are being put in place. No more tinted windows. More patrolling. Speedier case hearings. But you know and I know, and I know that you know that these are mere words.

In a few days, there will be more sensational news. (Paris Hilton coming to India perhaps, who knows?) And you will be forgotten. Your case will suffer the same fate hundreds of cases of despicable crime has suffered - they'll fall into a void of nothingness.

Damini, I wanted to apologize to you.

Because I don't think you've heard it yet. And you need to.

I apologize on behalf of all the men who stare, the men who strip women nude with their eyes inside lifts on a regular basis. I apologize for the men who justify such acts by pointing fingers at the clothes that women wear. I apologize for the police officer whose hungry eyes make you think twice about writing a complaint.

But most of all, I apologize for the scarring trauma and pain my side of the s*x has caused you.

Me, my wife, my daughter, my sister and my mother wish you a speedy recovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: