IPCC STUDY HELP REQUEST

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)

26 August 2010  

Dear all

I have registered for IPCC in july 2010, I have following confusion and request help from learned people in this forum

1). It has been clearly established from mails of  various people that Theory subjects has to be done from Institute modules only

My confusion is that Institute  material is so vast , How one will memorize it, after all one has to write in exam.So If I just  read institute material and memorize from Private tutor books, ( bhandari,  bansal  & madan ), will it be OK ?

2). This is for Practical Subjects, What approach to be carry out for these subject –

Whether theory and concept clearity  has to be done from institute books and only practical to be done from sighania, tulsian, paduka,

There is problem for example second chapter of Paper Accountancy from institue books Financial Statements- It is so lengthy with only 1-2 examples how to prepare Balance sheet and Profit & Loss in Horizonal & Vertical Form, I was tired at that time. I do not know way to explain my problem. But Tulsian books material for financial statement Coorporate Accounting volume is totally different. Please guide me how to do Practical and theory part.

3). I have read somewhere that O.T and I.T can be done after exam but before registration for article ship, Is this true.

4). If possible can some body guide me which subjectsneeds more time and focus in IPCC. Practicals are marks generating and a must, but theoetical are also essential, please guide

Regards