IMPORTANT FOR NOVEMBER 2009 EXAM

rahul (student) (95 Points)

27 October 2009  

Important Announcement - November 2009 Examination - (30-09-2009)

The Examination Committee has taken the following important decisions for the November, 2009 examinations. Students are advised to note them carefully.
A.    CA course being a professional course, practical training is an essential part of it and accordingly all papers of Professional Competence Examination as well as Final should be practical oriented questions as also of the level of knowledge should be expert and not working knowledge. All questions should be compulsory at both Professional Competence Examination / Integrated Professional Competence Examination and Final examinations.
B.    Students appearing for the Professional Competence Examination (PCE) for November, 2009 are advised to carefully note the following important decisions taken in relation to the syllabus and pattern of questions to be set in the examinations.

NOTIFICATION: https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5035&c_id=219

hi i m giving GROUP 2 in nov09 as i hve cleared GROUP1 in june 09 i want to know that if all papers hve become practical then what type of PRACTICAL question  they wil ask in IT & SM....... PLZ HELP