Transfer from articleship, plz plz helpppppp

Ashish Garg (Student CA Final ) (26 Points)

20 September 2012  

Hello Everyone ........

I am Ashish  . On the basis of transer of my father, my family shift  to Delhi and i got the transfer from my present principle . For ths i was sendng the application to kanpur for their approval before obtaining the approval n sign on appliction of my employer on 13.06.2012. On 02.08.2012, I received the approval letter from kanpur head office of ICAI and i informed about this to my employer but he was said me that he will not sign the Form - 109 and he is harassing me unneccesarily.

Guys Plz help me what can i do . I am very tensed about this.

One more thing that i want to share with all of u is, my actual leave is appox. 5-6 month from 25 month training but my employer was said me that he will sign the form -109 in only one condition , if i am give him a application of leave in written for 10-11 month in back date , so mene application apne emplyer ko de di but now application lene k baad wo form 109 par sign kr rhe h.

Wht can i do

PLz Plz Plz  help me ankur sir, sanjay sir, aditya, rahul bansal, vivek sir , balu and all CCI member.............plz  i am in depression. plz help me