Easy Office
LCI Learning

BIG 4 OR LODHA AND CO - PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Page no : 2

AMRITA BHATTACHARYA (Programmer Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 13 October 2012

Hi.

I am from Kolkata.I cleared CA PEII in May,2006 term.I could not go for articleship training as I was also doing MCA, being a regular course.Am currently working in one of the reputed IT Companies in India.Am going to start my articleship now leaving my current IT job.Kindly suggest me some IT Firms, as I have checked out some firms which are not ready to accept my candidature as there is a gap after CA PEII.

Also, I would like to know the contact information of Deloitte.I called Kolkata office of Deloitte and was given an email id - prpaul @ deloitte.com, but my mail failed to have delivered..

Ashish (student) (366 Points)
Replied 16 October 2012

@ amrita correct email id for deloitte is: prpaul @ deloitte.com and nvachhani @ deloitte.com. but belive me mailing will not work as they require a very strong reference, so u must have reference to get there. Also there is no vacancy in any big 4 in Kolkata for articleship. plus there is very less time left for registration of articleship (31st oct). So search the firm as fast as u can.

Replied 16 October 2012

Thanks Ashish.

Help me on another point please -

I am eligible for the exam after 2 years, this means after completing articleship for 2 years , please correct my understanding here ...

Also, I am told I can register for the Final,though I am still in service,I'll resign on 31st Oct/1st Nov.Then after serving notice period of 2 months, I technically will be able to start articleship,as it requires no regular job or regular course during the articleship training period.If I register Firm within 31st Oct,I will be able to appear for the exam in Nov,2014,if I register after being free from the job, then I can appear in May,2015.Can I register for articleship while being on the Notice Period?! 

Replied 16 October 2012

Another point Ashish, I mailed at prpaul @ deloitte.com only (as written in my earlier post), but it failed.

Hmmm... u r correct, and also I am not a rank holder, there has been a gap of 6 years since I cleared CA PEII, so there would not be any chance for me in any of the Big 4 firms.Still I was trying.

Thanks again.

Ashish (student) (366 Points)
Replied 17 October 2012

see if u choose such a firm which allows u to join articleship after 2 months, u can do that, but the thing is i dont think u would get such a firm which allows u to do so.

i dont know abt the due since ur case is related with pe2, so u have to ask frm the institute for that.

divya arora (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 24 October 2014

lodha and co. accept transfer or not.

i want to take transfer from current CA firm and want to join Lodha and co. 

Replied 24 October 2014

lodha and co. accept transfer or not.

i want to take transfer from current CA firm and want to join Lodha and co. 

Replied 24 October 2014

lodha and co. accept transfer or not. i want to take transfer from current CA firm and want to join Lodha and co. it is possible or not

aitha balarakesh (41 Points)
Replied 08 September 2016

May i know how much stipend will lodha and co. Would be giving?

MAHIMA MODI (Student CA final) (32 Points)
Replied 20 November 2016

but they give specialization only in a particular deptt can u sugest firm in mumbai where i can get overall knowlege of all the fields...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: